Trading Discussion Do you enjoy trading on phone?

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Forex trading csn be easily done on laptop. This will give the traders opportunity to view and read the chart and even navigate all the indicators easily.
But nowadays, there are some phones that can also work well while trading.
Do you enjoy trading on phone as a forex trader?

moonchild

VIP Contributor
Off course I can trade with phone, but the training I got in forex was with a laptop, so it's some outlaw stuffs, haha.

Either ways I find it very comfortable trading with my phone, because I can trade anywhere and anytime, we can't say the same for computer because it need to be stationary.

As a scalper I need to watch the market all the time patiently before I execute a move and no one knows when the move will happen, but as portable as a phone is, it makes it very easy to spot a nice move.

I find technical analysis fun to do with phone because MT5 doesn't have much buttons distractions like PC MT5.

Kingsley

Valued Contributor
The truth is it will always be better to trade with a laptop than a phone as there are enormous benefits from trading on a laptop as compared to a phone. Because the laptop will provide better view. But phone on the other hand will provide a more better battery power and you can always use it on the go.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Trading with a mobile phone is one of the most suitable one for me because you will have the ability to move your mobile phone to wherever you are going and this is not possible with the use of computer or a laptop because it will be too bulky, I can only be able to trade with the computer or a laptop when I am at home because this will not give you the opportunity monitor all your trade especially if you are outside, trading with mobile phone is even the best as you have the ability to move it around.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
I do believe that most phones don't even the capacity to open some big platforms except you are on binary option.

Nite

Valued Contributor
Mobile can also be good for forex trading because of its easy to use user interface. With mobile phone's enhanced functionality, it will be comfortable for everyone to trade on forex market. But laptop comes with its own advantage, it is a better option for a trader as they can analyze the market and get a good look at it. Everything will be easier to understand with the laptop trading.

I am more comfortable trading from my laptop mainly because of the large difference in the screen sizes. Phone doesn’t give a proper view. Another most important reason that I neither trade on my phone nor search anything trading related from my phone is because of the ads. Every time you open any social media app you’ll start getting all sorts of “100% profitable system/signal/indicator and what not” trading ads and it gets really irritating.

Ivo Zetticci

Verified member
Indeed, traders are getting habituated to seeing all fake things and they are adjusting with the situation. A scam and unregulated broker make things even worse. They work as a hurdle to the way of successful trading. So, traders should try their best to bring things in their favor. FXOpulence allows traders with more than 28 trading pairs and they charge comparatively tighter trading spread to traders.