Do you experience tiredness when working online?

Oluwasegun purpose

Tiredness is a normal thing when it comes to humans when we over stress ourselves we become tired just like offline online jobs might be stressful sometimes as we might expirence mental fatigue I always experience this but I think if you have motivation and goal I don't see this as an excuse to stop you from making your daily threshold on trendri or whatever you're making money from.

The ways by which you can get tired when working online is much it usually happens when you type too much or stare at your phone or laptop so as you're Woking the brain is the one processing all the data and it eventually gets tired at a particular point then you start feeling sleey and your brain will just be sending signals to your body making you feel stressed out but as soon as you sleep and you're awake you will be fine and ready to work again.

I have heard many people say that they fight stress when working online by drinking coffee which prevents them from sleeping, I must say that this is a very bad idea we should let nature take its course and stop trying to fight it just sleep and wake up and you'll be fine.

M

Manris

I personally get tired while working online. Yes, you correctly noted that mental fatigue causes. As well as exhaustion and a kind of stress overload. After all, online work and earnings are not easy, it is rather difficult. I think that somehow to cope with this you need to Set a schedule for your online work. And exclude from the list of your earnings Difficult tasks if any. After all, sitting on the couch for a long time is extremely unhelpful and harmful, as well as looking at your Phone/Tablet or Computer/Laptop for long hours will harm your eyes and they will be tense.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Of course anyone who is working on the internet must be tired because it is not really easy to sit at a place working for some hours. This is one of the major reasons why it requires a lot of discipline for someone to be able to succeed in any online business. If you're not disciplined there is no way you can be able to succeed working on the internet because you will always be distracted.

It requires some level of dedication and seriousness for you to actually achieve something on the internet on daily basis. Someone who taught me affiliate marketing some time ago said that he usually sit at a place for over 15 hours working on daily basis. he said that he usually set a target for himself because he is a freelancer and also an affiliate marketer.

Whenever he get orders as a freelancer you will try as much as possible finish everything in a day and a half or discipline is a must. if you want to work on the internet and you are not disciplined enough then you should actually not bother yourself because at the end of the day you will not make any money.