How is your trading without experience?

Asahi

Verified member
Without experience, we have to rely on our wild guesses that produces negative consequences ultimately. You can follow the free education program offered by FXOpulence broker for the betterment of your experience. They offer different trading instruments including indices1000, crypto500 and USD basket.

FinTrader

Without experience, trading will be like a game with a corresponding negative result. And to avoid this, we need to learn to analyze the market, create our own trading strategy with clear rules and conditions, set stop losses in our orders and control risks. Then trading will become systematic and profitable.

moonchild

VIP Contributor
Without experience you'll just be blowing up your account and it's not an advisable way to trade the financial market, that's why I always advise newbies to get mentors when they're starting out its important in hard field like forex where nothing is guaranteed to have someone that has walk the talk to guide you though.

Personally, it'll take me a very long time to figure the market out or maybe I wouldn't forever if i don't meet my mentor, they just simplify everything for you, more like you will just use their template and build your own trading career instead of doing everything from scratch.