How do I learn crypto trading without falling victim to scammers?

jenmyers58

Crypto trading is one of the riskiest yet most exciting investment opportunities out there right now, but it takes time to get used to. What separates this from other investments is that it isn't as straightforward as buying a stock or commodity. It takes skill, patience, and experience to learn crypto trading.

To develop these required skills, you can start by researching collections of materials on the internet to help you understand the basics of trading. You can also follow pro traders on social platforms like Twitter or you join educational platforms.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
I don't have the time to be collecting materials from people online . A lot of cryptocurrency traders might likely confuse you even more, as a result I do not get or take random materials from the internet except for people I know are really good in the market prediction .

And I can only be able to deal with people I know on social media . I have so many friends of mine who are crypto traders and they are doing perfectly ok . even if I have to learn everything about cryptocurrency those are the people I have to seek for assistance.

We should at the same time try as much to avoid making use of telegram because there are so many claimed crypto expert on telegram who are looking for people to dupe dishonestly. Most of them are not expert as they are claiming outthere most especially on telegram. Don't deal on telegram

Shaf

Verified member
It takes as much time and dedication to learn how to be profitable with cryptocurrency as it takes to learn other skills. It might even take more time because of how often the market changes and reacts to external conditions.

I have been learning since 2020 ams I just got to understand a strategy that is profitable for me. There are still so many to learn especially price action trading strategies which most professional traders seem to get back to.

One also has to survive both a bull market and a bear market to learn how to be really successful in any conditions and it takes years for a cycle of both to be completed.
I do find Twitter to be one of the best sources of knowledge from the crypto community. You can get trades updates, fundamental analysis updates, learning materials, new trading strategies and more if you just follow the right people. It's important not to get lost in the scroll hole though, just get what you need and leave fast.

Ithedicious

Valued Contributor
Learning how to trade cryptocurrency is not something you can do within one week or one month. it is something you are expected to see a desired result after a period of 5 months . As a result of this you only have to try as much as possible to get in touch with good teachers that will be willing to help and guide you during this period of time.

Most importantly you will not just choose any one as your teacher , you will first of all analyse the person and observe some of the signal the person has been dropping to understand if the person is really good in trading or not before you can consider paying for mentorship .

If you are not sure of the person's ability to predict the market perfectly then you can consider buying a course directly on you Udemy. I think it is much more professional that way.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Cryptocurrency trading is not a get-rich-quick scheme because it is a journey. It can take you up to 2 years, three years or even more for you to get acquainted properly into the crypto market and see how things works for yourself.

You may know how to study the charts but you may not have experience fundamentally. This is because people who have been in the crypto space for a while have experienced both bull and bear season and they know when to take the profit.

There are several places you can begin your cryptocurrency journey and one of It is YouTube. The truth is that there are several misinformation on YouTube but there are a lot of valuable videos in which you can use to kick-start your cryptocurrency journey. YouTube was one of the first places I started my cryptocurrency journey and learnt some certain things like how to open account on exchanges and some terms used in cryptocurrency.

I will advise you never to invest your money if you have not understood properly how cryptocurrency works and how to buy and sell.