Where and how did you learn about crypto?

Kingsley

Valued Contributor
Crypto currencies has really gained alot of momentum and this is what we have on almost everybody's lips today. Although many still do not understand the nitty gritty of the concept. did you stumble on crypto currencies by accident or did you learn it by trial and error. Is there a definite place you learnt about crypto.

For many it was merely coincidental as they never really planned that they were going to be traders or they will be involved in the crypto ecosystem. While for others it was carefully planned and well designed by them as they exacted somuch effort in spending their resources to learn about the crypto space.
Where and how did you learn about it?

Wisdom01

Valued Contributor
From the begining i learnt about crypto currency through a seminar in my school then and it was luno platform that was launching and holding the seminar then ,so i learnt all the thing i need to know about crypto currency through the seminar ,and also got some amount of bonus when i invested
some amount in cryptocurrency ,i was glad and happy about the little amount i was able to make then after investing too

btaliat

VIP Contributor
It took me time to know the difference between bitcoins and cryptocurrencies until I met a friend that told me the difference and he urgeed me then to buy a particular coin which I have forgotten its name but the wallet later hacked then and I laid low until 2019 when I started investing in ripples. And now I am a holder of almost 4 coins though in smaller quantities.

funmi

Verified member
I have always been hearing somuch from people about crypto currency but when I tried to enquiry to know more I was discouraged because people also made me understand that it has a fluctuating nature and it was not growing constantly. So I now thought to myself that what will be the point since it is just like forex trading which is very risk and one may lose all his or her funds, so I decided to remain with the ponzi scheme I was into back back, the scheme was very popular and millions of people in my coj try was into it so I felt it was safe and there was nothing to worry about. In fact the most interesting aspect was that it gave a daily steady interest growth rate. So everyday I was seeing my money grow and the payment process was sl easy as it is paid directly into my bank account. Although we later got a lot of warnings from the government on how it will eventually crash but paid no interest, till it got crashed. Then I switched to cryptocurrency and learnt both online and from friends who had been into the system for lonv.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Bizdustry is a platform that really expose me to so many things about cryptocurrency, it is also among one of the best paid to post website that really pays people in different types of cryptocurrency then that you are interested until they eventually limit their payment system only for LTC.

Ever since I started posting on the platform and also from reading of posts of others , it has helped to widen my knowledge concerning cryptocurrencies and that is how I really got exposed to cryptocurrencies and different platforms for storing of cryptocurrencies both for long-term and short-term purposes.

Ever since I got interest in cryptocurrency and I had a lot of people that help and guide me on how to get started in cryptocurrency, These has really helped me my journey around the crypto space.

There was a time I was even trading the crypto but it was not really profitable that is why I abandoned trading of cryptocurrencies just to focus on investment , because at least when you are investing there there is little possibility of losing compared to a situation that you are trading future with high liquidity. it was too risky for me then because I didn't have much understanding.

Skysaint

Verified member
To be honest, I learnt about cryptocurrency a very long time ago. That was years back but something went wrong that made many not to have interest in it as of then, that was actually because of w project called MMM that promised to double your money after a period of time and at a point it scammed everyone and so many people are yet to recover from it even till date.
So that mentality that anything that has to do with online investment is a scam crawled slowly into the minds of many and for those who tried to fight that mentality ended up being influenced by others. That was about the time that the Bitcoin idea came to live and no one even looked it's way and even till date many people are still skeptical about what cryptocurrency is all about while some others don't even want to hear about it.

Personally, I started picking interest in cryptocurrency discussions after the pandemic which was about the year 2020 and from what my friends say about it, it seems very legit to me and I decided to give it a try on the years ending and every since then it has been a wonderful experience. How I wish many people will actually see cryptocurrency as the helper it really is.

LoukiaCharilaou

Valued Contributor
Crypto currencies has really gained alot of momentum and this is what we have on almost everybody's lips today. Although many still do not understand the nitty gritty of the concept. did you stumble on crypto currencies by accident or did you learn it by trial and error. Is there a definite place you learnt about crypto.

For many it was merely coincidental as they never really planned that they were going to be traders or they will be involved in the crypto ecosystem. While for others it was carefully planned and well designed by them as they exacted somuch effort in spending their resources to learn about the crypto space.
Where and how did you learn about it?
Hi. Thank you for your interesting thread about crypto. I am sure that many people here will like the topic you have chosen because it seems that nowadays more and more people are interested in cryptocurrencies.

It is true that cryptocurrency investment is considered to be among the most popular and profitable investments around the world. I have heard that a lot of people make money from crypto daily. For this reason, I started investing in cryptocurrencies as well. To be honest, I do not have any special knowledge of them. I just try to be informed about cryptocurrencies from several articles people write about them on the internet. I also learn new things about cryptocurrencies from the threads the members publish every day here on Trendri.

However, I have also read that crypto investment is a very risky one because you may lose all your money. Thus, it is wise to invest only what you can afford to lose. This is my advice. Anyway, for the time being, I like watching the rates of coins going up and down. Their rates are changing all the time. I find it exciting! Well, I think that we still have a lot of things to learn about crypto and the internet is a good learning source. :)

Ithedicious

Valued Contributor
I am just getting newly introduced into cryptocurrency and ever since I came to understand about the existence of cryptocurrency, I have not traded it before but I've been able to transact with cryptocurrency and I know how to use the binance exchanges for buying and selling of coins.

Trendri is a paid to post platform that has played a positive roles in my life by helping me to understand about cryptocurrency . This is the first platform I was able to withdraw my earning in cryptocurrency.

Ever since I came to understand about trendri as a platform , I have been reading a lot of crypto related news and information about different cryptocurrency and their overall character. Currently the price of all cryptocurrency are down and we are hoping for a reverse anytime soon. All this information is what I have gotten on this wonderful platform freely without paying.

gmrcrypto

Stumbled upon btc in 2011 and it fascinated me but the fear of losing money backed me from investing in btc at that time.

Squamation

I learnt about crypto for the first time through YouTube. That was the first time any video related to crypto popped up on my feed. Then I attended a webinar, got more interested, and slowly started learning more and more. Then basically I bought a lot of books, attended more seminars, watched more youtube videos, etc. and when I thought I had sufficient knowledge to at least begin with crypto, I started crypto trading.