Can a 10-year old girl learn programming?

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
In my opinion , a 10-year-old girl may certainly understand the fundamentals of programming if she is exposed to the correct guidance and the neccesary tools.

To be really honest, it's never too early to teach kids about programming. In my opinion, beginning early can support the development of creativity, logical thinking, and it will also folster problem-solving abilities.

There are interactive sessions on the programming language classes and this will spark their interest in a great way and they wiknb be mor focused Additionally, the advantages of learning programming language is for the girl to develop interest in technology and computer science.

uptrendfinancialsignal

Verified member
Personally, I think that the kids as young as 10 can be proficient programmers because I have personally witnessed this. They can learn to make their own games, animations, and apps if they are mentored in that direction.

It seems to me that learning programming is similar to learning a new language, and kids are good at learning new languages very quickly. Let's remember that a 10-year-old girl can comprehend and even like coding if the topics are introduced progressively and are interactive as well.