Learn-to-earn, the new concept to drive crypto awareness?

Incarts

As we know, the vast nature of the crypto space calls for continuous learning to keep abreast with trends. However, newbies often tend to dive in without making deep-rooted research, leading to them getting overwhelmed and the unpleasant loss of funds.

To curb the end-result of inexperience, the concept of Learn-to-earn is now employed by projects and exchanges to encourage their community members to gain relevant blockchain knowledge and learn about them while they get incentives for their study.

Learn-to-earn appears to foster a friendly environment that leaves both parties winning, which explains why it is getting increasingly adopted. But is it a sustainable approach, and will it help spread crypto awareness?

Would love to hear your thoughts and maybe some learn-to-earn Projects you’d recommend.

Bestmary

Learn to earn? Is there a thing like that? Maybe I haven't come across it all this while but I know that of normal launchpool events and other programs or tasks that traders involve themselves in exchanges. Either for the fun of it or to gain profit

ImamShaheb

Valued Contributor
How do you view the concept of "Learn-to-earn" in the crypto space, where newcomers are incentivized to acquire blockchain knowledge and receive rewards for their learning efforts? Is this approach sustainable in promoting crypto awareness and creating a win-win situation for both users and projects? Additionally, do you have any learn-to-earn projects that you would recommend as successful examples of this strategy?

Maxicreed

As we know, the vast nature of the crypto space calls for continuous learning to keep abreast with trends. However, newbies often tend to dive in without making deep-rooted research, leading to them getting overwhelmed and the unpleasant loss of funds.

To curb the end-result of inexperience, the concept of Learn-to-earn is now employed by projects and exchanges to encourage their community members to gain relevant blockchain knowledge and learn about them while they get incentives for their study.

Learn-to-earn appears to foster a friendly environment that leaves both parties winning, which explains why it is getting increasingly adopted. But is it a sustainable approach, and will it help spread crypto awareness?

Would love to hear your thoughts and maybe some learn-to-earn Projects you’d recommend.
Yeah, there are two salient point made here, which is; encouraging a crypto friendly environment for rapid global adoption.

I'm am aware of few exchanges running online academy or demo trading features on their platform but not sure they reward users and I think providing such features should be enough imho.

ImamShaheb

Valued Contributor
Yeah, there are two salient point made here, which is; encouraging a crypto friendly environment for rapid global adoption.

I'm am aware of few exchanges running online academy or demo trading features on their platform but not sure they reward users and I think providing such features should be enough imho.
To be frank, I've joined Binance's learn & earn event! The reward was sooo tiny that, an individual user doesn't even get 5 bucks! They have a large user base, that's where difficulties come! They should provide larger reward pool if they're offer LnE event!