Do you find posting on forums as simple way to earn money?

Wiserr

I don't know for you but for me I find posting on forums as a best way to earn money,not only the best but a simple way to earn extra money, most earnings site that claims they pay you hundreds of dollars most of those sites are nothing but fake and scam, you'll end up on wasting your time and efforts and you will bit get a dime from them, I believe some of us might have came across this kind of stuff, the best thing to do is to just flee away from it in other to avoid being scammed. As I said earlier posting on forums are my best ways to earn money it's very simple and straight forward and without much stress, my main purpose it writing thread is to hear your thoughts on posting on forums, do you guys consider posting on forums as the best way to earn money online without much stress? This just my little question that I wanted to ask, for me I consider it as the best not only the best but a great way of making money online, I want to know your thoughts on this, thank you in advance.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
I am a kind of a guy who LOVES paid to post forums. Not only do I love them, but I am quite addicted to paid forums. You would not even believe, but I actually quite my offline job in order to make money on paid to post forums. I never loved my day job because of many different reasons. That day job was not only tiresome, but the customers also used to disrespect us employees all the time. Apart from that, even the behavior of employers not good at all. They always used to threaten us all the time.

At that time, I luckily found many paid to post sites and Trendri and Beer Money Forum are the best paid forums right now. I love both of these forums, as they are helping me to make a really great amount of money each day. I also learn many new things from these forums each day and I also contribute valuable threads and comments each day. The admins of these forums are one of the best people and they are really generous guys. I will always continue to contribute posts in paid forums as long as they offer me great incentives.

E

eldavis

Personally when I first started working on forums, it was pretty much easy, even with my busy offline schedule but right now I am finding it Abit hard. This is due to the fact that I have alot of offline activities going on currently than when I first started working on forums. Before I come online I am already completely exhausted. That by the side, working on forums still remains one of the best ways to earn money online.

Rachael

Verified member
Well, I have not really been exposed to posting on forums apart from this very forum which their terms and conditions are logical and also the mode of withdrawal when you reach the minimum threshold is favorable. At first, when I started out on this particular forum, I find it very difficult and tedious to go with the flow. In the short run, what I have discovered is that inasmuch as some people tend to think that forums are easier ways to earn, there are others who see commenting and posting of threads daily as being very tedious and time-consuming. Apart from the earnings or incentive that is allotted to users, there are so many eye-opening opportunities which diverse forums offer and through the engagements on these forums, you get the chance of learning so many things and also get more earning opportunities that would help your earning capacity. There are lots of ideas I learn free most especially on the 'business,' career and jobs' threads and this has helped me in having so many ideas which in reality I would have paid heavily to get the knowledge and ideas but through interaction with other people, you get to know important details.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
Get paid to post on forum has been one of the easiest ways for me to make money online. It does not require much skill as you are going to give your opinion to earn money most of the time.

Get paid to post has been a major way to earn consistent income online for me. It is pretty much easier for me to check out for some of my expenses with the money I earn from get paid to post forums.

To be very honest with you, I don't need to engage in serious thinking before I could make money with get paid to post. Though the amount paid for comments are low, but with consistent effort someone will make a good amount of money at the end of the month.

I don't care about the amount I spend on data subscription again because I use the money from get paid to post to do subscription. At present I work with two get paid to post forums and the pay is consistent.

Another thing I like about get paid to post forum is that the minimum threshold are low compared to other money making websites online. You can also get paid at any point in time once you reach the minimum threshold.

moonchild

VIP Contributor
Working on paid to post is one of the easiest ways to make money honestly for a beginner because it doesn't requires stringent requirements like other platforms because of that it's easier to earn some cash.

But even though it's easy I still find some people that always try to cheat their way by posting unsolicited spam messages or opening dual accounts or pasting copying contents.

If you want to really make something tangible then you have to do away with such behaviors, if you don't feel like writing you can just stay off until you get your ginger back instead of pasting copied contents.

There are some paid to post sites out there but I prefer Trendri to all of them because most of them are hard to navigate and they don't have enough social proof, on trendri you can make as much as two dollars daily if you're willing to research and post threads and contribute to existing threads.

It might not be easy for those that are not use to writing, but with constant practice you'll be able to write for a long time without getting exhausted.

You can also transfer your writing skills to other ventures like blogging, content writing etc

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Probably working on paid to post platforms is something I like to do because I have been able to venture into it since last year and since then I have developed a very strong love for it. The fact that if you work hard on daily basis you will probably make money on paid to post platforms is something of a great joy.

The truth is that it is very time-consuming and you need to be very hard-working and patient if you really want to make money on paid to post platforms. I am on different forums and some of them, I don't even have time to work on them because I am usually occupied trying to make money on daily basis and learning new things.

I will recommend people who wants to venture into online businesses to start from paid to post forums because it will open your eyes to a lot of ways of making money on the internet and you will also develop a very good writing skill.

People who are good in paid to post platforms can easily venture into blogging and succeed on it because they already have proper knowledge of how to create very good articles.

Ajebo25

Verified member
All my life since I hsve been online I hsve always been looking for ways to make money online although many people tougt it was nit possible like how can internet bring you money but I told them to join me they didn't believe me they said that the only way to make money from the internet is only through fraud which is not true I know that is their belief do ce they don't know about online business but I still believe that there are more legit platforms for me to find in thr future I believe I can still make more money on the internet.

I have been working for months on a website called bestnaija it is a Nigerian forum where menvere get paid to post just like trendri it closed some months back and since then I have been looking fro ways to make money online just when I thought there was no more legit platforms on the internet them I came across a link on Facebook an decided to click it boom I was brought here then I started asking about how the site works and I started working here and I must say its been good so far being here I love paid to post platforms

Ithedicious

Valued Contributor
What I have been able to observe here is that , it may not really be easier for people that are just coming newly into the online space because all the topic that is being discussed in this platform is all about online and most business related with online.

When I was first introduced into an online paid to post platform some few weeks ago, I really had a lot of challenge trying to fit into most of the topic that was being discussed here and as a resul I have to go through a normal research before answering most of the question that is being asked on this platform.

The reason why I was willing to go through all the stressful step to be able to post on here really shows that I was really interested to be making money on paid to post platform but what I have come to understand is that there are so many people that won't even have that time or the interest of going through all these process to be able to make money online.

For now I don't really have any problem with posting and I am also learning very well from what others are posting too.

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
Since the year 2018 when I was newly introduced to the act of making money online , posting on various forums in the internet has been one of the ways or one of the simplest and bearable ways I am able to make money online . since the year 2018 I have worked on various paid to post website forums some of which include bizdustry , listverse , article creator etc . this website forums no doubt legit , flexible , easily accessible , and no that pays its members and users . But the only problem or the similar problem with these three website forums with that it is time consuming and the earnings are not worth your time spent . Not until the end of 2018 a friend of mine introduced me to the Trendri website forum , and I must commendably say that it has been the best website forum that I have encountered in the internet .

Coupled with the fact that it is very legit , flexible , easily accessible , and most importantly does pays its members and users . Every seconds of the time spent on the Trendri website forum , is accurately and correctly compensated and you basically does not have anything to lose .

Abigael

Valued Contributor
I really love working in paid to post forums. They come with so many benefits. Those benefits include;
  1. Learning - you get to learn so many things by being active in paid to post forums. People usually share a lot in forums and this information can give you very good tips. Both for earning and for other areas of your life online or offline.
  2. Earning- it is awesome that you get paid to do something as simple as sharing your ideas through short posts. Though you may not earn so much, you will end up getting a good source of extra cash.
  3. Training yourself - if you are dreaming of making writing your main earning method online, then forums give you a great platform to do your training. You can learn consistent writing, improve your grammar and learn how to format well in forums.

That being said, working in forums should not be taken lightly. You still need to put in effort so as to write consistently. Also you need to read through forum rules so that you can avoid getting banned. The best thing to do in forums is to write your own original content, write with good grammar and format your work well.

uptrendfinancialsignal

Verified member
One of the best and easy way to make money on the internet is true register on paid to post forums. You will make extra income for yourself by chatting with other members of the forum.

Sikapa

Verified member
I have been working with pay to post sites ever since and I have experience on that. I can say is a good way to make money online but at the same time is also a hard way to make money online. People like pay to post site because you can at least make something from the internet and therefore most of the people are in this way of making money online. Pay to post sites are sometimes user's friendly which means even new users can still make money online. Although pay to post sites don't pay much money but you can make some money from those sites.

The reason why I'm saying this is because pay to post sites have many rules and regulations which can lead you to banned easily. Many people get banned on pay to post sites for the little mistake that they do. Some pay to post sites are also complicated and it will take you long time to make money from the site. I personally have been banned from a pay to post site before and I know how painful it is if you get banned from a pay to post site with a little mistake that you do.

LoukiaCharilaou

Valued Contributor
I don't know for you but for me I find posting on forums as a best way to earn money,not only the best but a simple way to earn extra money, most earnings site that claims they pay you hundreds of dollars most of those sites are nothing but fake and scam, you'll end up on wasting your time and efforts and you will bit get a dime from them, I believe some of us might have came across this kind of stuff, the best thing to do is to just flee away from it in other to avoid being scammed. As I said earlier posting on forums are my best ways to earn money it's very simple and straight forward and without much stress, my main purpose it writing thread is to hear your thoughts on posting on forums, do you guys consider posting on forums as the best way to earn money online without much stress? This just my little question that I wanted to ask, for me I consider it as the best not only the best but a great way of making money online, I want to know your thoughts on this, thank you in advance.
Good afternoon from my region everyone! Thank you very much for your interesting thread. I fully agree with you that posting on forums is the best way to earn money. To be honest, I just found out about this earning way last year. Nevertheless, better late than never! I did not know that you could earn money by posting on forums until I came across Trendri. Then, I realized how many earning forums exist online. I tried some other paid to post forums as well but soon I stopped working on them because I found them too complicated for me and then I was uncertain about their legitimacy. So, I decided not to waste any time and effort working on them and concentrate on Trendri which is legit and trustworthy.

It is true that there are so many earning methods online to choose from. You can start affiliate marketing, do freelancing jobs or even invest in cryptocurrencies or stock. It depends on what you would like to do. Of course, you must take into consideration the time you have available, your interests and skills. I believe that posting on forums is a very simple way to earn money. It does not require any special skills. You can make a good income by posting on forums every day provided that you are careful with your English writing and avoid spelling and grammatical mistakes.
I would recommend this earning way, posting on forums and especially Trendri, to everyone.

Hilda

For me I can say that it is easy since you don't you so much energy you just type the information you know and you earn something. I haven't worked on forums for a long time but for the shortest time I have spent on the forums that am in I really enjoy it. Even if you are sick you can still post amd earn something each day. Since am still a student the money I get is just fine for me since I don't pay bills and such stuff. The money I earn from forums is enough for me to buy the things that I need if I save enough.

blessingc

Making money through posting to get payed has never been an easy way to make money online. Though it sounds easy, you make posts, you comment on other people's post and just like that you get paid, you can get your money cash, but that's not just it. Its really complicated and stressful mostly when you run out of ideas and the too many rules keep making you extra careful and delaying drawing you back in your earnings.

The ideas and topics you think about, you create and post aren't just that simple, it takes you time, you sit down to create useful, valuable post that won't get you warnings instead of earnings and you make sure to follow the rules of posting a thread and making your comments so you don't get banned.

When you have so many ideas sometimes and you are so much ready to post you get restrictions, you must stay for some hours before posting more. When it's time to get your dues, you make requests before the time you need it because you don't get paid immediately, you post are to be checked and any error you won't get paid. It is never easy, it take effort seriously.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
There is no doubt that paid to post websites are one of the many ways by which money can be made online these days. Most people that are not skilled for one reaosns or the other but want to make money online and those that are always being hooked with other offline tasks always make sure they depend on paid to post websites to make money. Do people rush these websites because they are easier?

The answer will not be actually straight forward but the truth is that paid to post websites are the easiest when we are talking about making money online. This is because,it doesn't require much skill compare to other means of making money online.

Aside this, it is not time based. For instance, people that are working with freelancing websites always have ultimatum for them to finish up some tasks that they are faced with and even crypto trader always depend on a particular time for his trade. This is not so in paid to post as wlyou can work on it anytime of the day as it pleases you.

However, the more time we decide to dedicate to paid to post websites, the more money we will make .

Carpon

Valued Contributor
Sincerely speaking I don't take posting on forums as a simple way to make money and I guess every one else should agree with me.
First of all considering the fact that you have to take hours thinking, researching and typing a lot of content just to be paid a little amount as reward. Am not saying this site is not trying as I really commend the effort and character if the admin but since we are talking about whether you see this as easy it not I will vote for the fact that it is not though we all know that nothing comes easy but there are other faster ways one can make money apart from the work of tedious postings each day with a very little payment as the reward for it.
I love this job, but to be sincere it is not something I can list and way ways of Making money.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Personally I post most of the time on different paid to post website such as bizdustry and BMF . The thing is that to me it is one of the best way to make money because if you are posting you are also learning and you are also earning at the same time which is not a bad idea.

There are different ways money can be made online but most of these will depend on our interest and I believe that probably posting of content is definitely the best way for people to make money online if they don't have a skill to earn from.

People that have a skill and are earning perfectly with their skill will be concentrating in their own areas of online business except for amateur posters.
Posting may not be the best way to make money online because of earning limitation but it is definitely the best way for certain people depending on what you want . .

Skysaint

Verified member
Paid to post forums are really a fun way of making money online and probably one of the easiest. One common thing I have noticed with posting forums is that they are always directed to business activities as what we do here and other posting forums online is to talk and discuss about how to make money and run our businesses both online and offline.
I have been working on paid to post forums for some time now and it has been a lot of success until lately. I hav been pretty occupied with lot of offline engagements that I find it very difficult to make money online through posting and interacting with forum members. I don't know if it's only me, but I find if very hard to type words when I am very exhausted. And it seems that being exhausted had been a pretty constant state for me.

But generally, I would rate posting forums as one of the easiest method to earn money online as they mostly do have a lot of payout option, also because it's an opportunity open for everyone and you don't really have to do much other than interacting with members of the forum; almost like what we do on our social media handles.