Do you have enough patience with money making platforms?

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
You have so many online earning forums or platform that does not pay quickly at a particular point, perhaps it may be due to change of rules or any sort of alterations in the payment system. Most especially at this time when the cryptocurrencies are down and most of the earning sites found it very difficult to pay because they will lose lots of money.

So many of us are not patient enough to admit that there is a global issue surrounding payment but we would like to receive payment very quickly and now. This has been the problem that is actually faced by most of the website.
Most of the members of the website do not want to know if the website is going through challenges or not, all they are after is to receive payment.

Although, we have some members of the forum or paying website that would exercise patience irrespective of what is going on, they would encourage the owners of the website and we'll keep posting or keep working on the platform, but what I mentioned now could be done by few. Many will want to receive payment promptly and immediately they requested for it. The fact is that there are so many platforms that will face challenges but we just have to bear with the owners provided that we trust they will pay eventually.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
There is no two ways to the fact that someone that's owning you need your cooperation. After all, you don't have anything to do than to just exercise patience or else there won't be loss on the side of the website owner but you. Or who will lose if you do the worst thing you can do by quiting the website?

However, we should even be concerned about why most people tend to leave a website that delays their payment? The reasons may be plethora but the main ones will be too glaring to be denied.

A website that's being controlled by someone that cannot be vouched for. Who will trust such a website? Most time, we don't really need a seer to tell us that the moment some website owners delay your payment, it is just an easiest way of telling you that your money is gone.

But most times, users of a website always want to get their money quicker for the reason best known to them hence they decide to be more petulant especially when the payment is delayed.

We should try to be reasonable with these websites ad they also work to pay their dues on their time.

Shaf

Verified member
For any online platform to pay out money to it's users, it also has to generate revenue. The key thing to ask is how that particular platform makes its own money. A lot of HYIPs make their own money by robbing Peter to pay Paul.
Some like paid to post sites, cryptocurrency faucets, blogs make money through ad traffic and Google AdSense.

If their main source of revenue is hit hard, it would be good to be considerate as a user, since everyone is currently feeling the effects of this global economic downturn, directly or indirectly.

If they can't pay, it would be best on their part to inform users instead if allowing the users to draw their own conclusion. A simple explanation can go a long way and some people who genuinely appreciate the good work if the platform will still stay on.

Flow-er

I am on one website that delays payment so much and the website is probably one of the best on internet. I will be precise, it is a forum that we all look up to as being the best. it is one of the best forum presently on internet but the payment is often delayed and I don't know the reason it's always so.

Whenever you request for payment,. you would get that payment through in 2 to 3 weeks and that is uncalled for . Most of the people that are working on websites are actually broke and they needed the money for something very important and if payment is being delayed, the members mayreact violently which will not augur well with the owners of the website. I have seen one member of the forums that was not paid promptly and he kept complaining the owners of the website didn't make payment and I did not show concern, he went to the social media account of the website and post something negative about them and then he wrote something negative about the website on all my social media and trust pilot this will definitely make the website rank low because so many people will not trust them it is very good that day where I don't have to make him a very promptly and if there's going to be a delay, it should be communicated to the members of the forum timely.

King bell

VIP Contributor
No one would comsider posting hundreds of meaningful threads if not for the fact that he or she would get paid at the end if the day. Yes, patients is needed when you work for sites that pays online. Most sites that pay rely on earnings front their ads revenue and when their visitors goes down, so also do their earnings. We have nothing to do than to exercise patients from people running this sites as they also try their bests to settle their users and also make some potential earnings off it.

Caballine

I don’t think it’s about patience. It’s about how the platform works and how we can actually make it profitable for our own benefit. That is the real challenge here. So, it takes time to know how to move forward with a certain situation. We can't really know which one is legit.

Ajebo25

Verified member
I think patience plays a very great role when it comes to business online because when it comes to online business you must not try any short cuts because if you do it might lead to you getting scammed or you will just fall oto platforms which won't pay you.
Working on platforms like trendri also teaches us to persiver and be patience because of you don't you will just get your self banned so in order to prevent that you just have to be patient and post only good unique posts and not try tricks in other to cheat the system.

Other ways to make money online like blogging is also teaches us to persiver blogging takes time you can't just create a blog now and start thinking of making money with it no! It doesn't work like that you have to wait for a couple of months and you must make sure all your posts are unique and seo comparable you also need to build backlinks because they also help your website to rank on the first page after doing all this you can think of monetizing your blog working online takes time and patience in other to make a legal profit form it.

Mika

VIP Contributor
I started with upwork. I was continuously bidding on jobs for more than 3 months before I was hired. Can you imagine, I spent hours searching for jobs, bidding on jobs, writing applications, and even sitting on interviews every day for more than 3 months before someone decided to hire me. In order to increase my chances of getting hired, I had to lower my asking rate by 50 percent. Currently, Upwork brings me 60 percent of my total income. If I did not have patience, would I ever succeed on Upwork? I have a blog and I make passive income from my blog. I had to work on my blog for over 6 months before I earned $1. If I was not patient enough, would I be able to generate income from my blog? Therefore, if you do not have patience, you cannot earn. You need to work hard, work smart and be patient.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
If you want to succeed on the internet patience is very much needed and also very much important. working on online platforms can actually be time consuming especially when you are a newbie on the internet but as long as you will make some money at the end of everything, you should be patient enough.

If you want to venture into a business like blogging you really need to be very patient because the first few months of starting your blog you may actually not make anything.

You need to follow people who are already making some good amount of money for themselves start your own online business.

If you are investing in cryptocurrency you also need to understand that cryptocurrency is very risky and you really need to exercise patience if you really want to become successful on it.

Some time ago, I ventured into affiliate marketing but I didn't know every proper knowledge of how to promote affiliate products so I ended up not making any money. I was not consistent and patient enough in order to become successful in affiliate marketing.

Anther thing that made me to quit is that I didn't have the money to promote my affiliate products as of that time.

Ithedicious

Valued Contributor
The point is that nobody will wants to be so insensitive just like that, you cannot just expect us to automatically understand what we are not being told especially if we are not the owner of the platform you are talking about.

If there is any issue regarding withdrawal delay then it is the responsibility of the admin of the platform to update its members about the challenge they are going through and people who are considered enough will really understand the situation .

It will not be a nice idea for people to keep on disturbing the admin for withdrawal if the information has been made publicly known for everyone. Me personally I will always like to know more information about the progress of any community I work with , I cannot just be so insensitive to the point that I am just interested in my earning alone .

CALVINDOL

VIP Contributor
It is absolutely a big problem when an individual want to make money online but yet do not have the patience to wait and the determination to also be patient in order to make money online the right and valid way . Due to the impatience of making money online majority of people have end up fallen as victim and subject to majority of scamming and fraudulent websites and platforms that never pay its users but promised them huge amount of money by performing little task . We must understand that nothing good comes easy and even money itself which is a very good except does not come easy as we expected . It is undoubtedly true that making money online is absolutely stressful but the fact that a distrustful does not mean that we would not have to work in order to get paid .

If making money online was as easy as you think majority of people would have been living in their own houses and possibly the rate of rich to poor would have been in an increasing number or figure . In order to make money online the right and respectable way it is 100% advised that we have the mindset of being patience .

allison001

Verified member
I just believe that as time goes on , I'll be able to make enough money in the online space but for now I only have to focus to make the little I can make . At least I am doing it on spare time and that does not really affect my main source of income offline .

In any case , I may also be looking for opportunity to learn a digital skill to add up to my already acquired online business.

I do not really have to rush because I have a lot of things to achieve but I have to also try and be as fast as possible because this is necessary. It all depends on how we have made our different arrangement , but what we have to understand is that we do not really have enough time in our life and you will have to make the best out of the little time we have .

Last edited:

LoukiaCharilaou

Valued Contributor
I do not believe that I have enough patience with money-making platforms. I want to receive my payment instantly or after 1-2 days I ask for it otherwise I do not give the platform a second chance. The reason is that in the past I worked for several platforms and in the end, all of them proved to be fake since I never received any payment from them. That was very disappointing and unfair at the same time. You cannot imagine how many fake sites exist online. Of course, now I am more careful. I do a very good search for every new earning site I come across and I read some reviews about it first before joining. Only in this way, can I be safe. So, for the time being, I am working here on Trendri which is a legitimate and trusted platform and the best of all, they pay instantly. I would not like to work on any other platform except if it is the same as good as Trendri.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Patience is just it, if you aren't patient, hard working and being smart, you can't make money anywhere. I've been online for the past six years, but started earning recently two years ago. Had it been i grew frustrated and never shown interest to continue finding the legit platforms to earn, I wouldn't have been earning by this time. Patience is just it, and no need to panic, but keep doing that thing that will earn us real cash in the future. I am working on different project online, if I'm not patience enough, i wouldn't earn from them. So, I'll keep on working so hard and smart, believing that all I am labouring for will come to fruition. We don't need to rely on one stream of income, we should create diverse options to be certain for more money to solve our needs.

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
I am using over 12 different platforms and methods to make money online and I am making money from each of these platforms. However, I did not start making money at once, I had to work really hard, be patient, and spend a lot of time to start making money. If I was not patient, I would never be in a position where I am. I use Etsy to make money. It took me over six months of hard work to generate my first sale. I make money fro my blog, I had to work over a year before I started generating revenue on my blog. I make money from youtube, I took almost a year and 100 videos to get my channel monetized. I had to work 6 more months to start earning. I make money on Fiverr, I sold my first gig in 4 months. It took me over a year to make just $50.

Henpeck

That depends on the platform and whether you have the skill for it or not. Everything requires skills. Nobody is going to pay you for free. So, as long as you are putting in the work, you will be compensated.

moonchild

VIP Contributor
One thing to consider when dealing with money making platforms is the amount of time and effort that may be required to see a return on your time investment. These types of platforms often require patience and persistence, and it's important to be prepared to put in the work in order to see results.

Additionally, it's important to be aware of the people associated with the platform because if they do not have a track record you can get scammed easily, It's always a good idea to thoroughly read any terms and conditions associated with the platform, and to ask questions if anything is unclear. Overall, patience and caution are key when dealing with money making platforms.

Personally, I work on few ptp websites because those are the ones I trust and have proven track records, it hurts to waste your time and later find out that you are not getting anything in return.

Abigael

Valued Contributor
It is so hard to stay patient. This generation of ours is filled with gratification seeking behaviours we lack the mental power to wait on anything. Online payments are so hard to wait for in fact. This is because money is at stake here and I don't know any young person who does not love having money and the freedom to buy things we want.

Lack of money can even depress you. So it is just natural to see people being impatient when online payments take so long to be processed. Many tend to stop working online when they are disappointed, I know I have. But once I receive the money, motivation to work is fully geared🤣.

That is why online earning platforms should make sure that they keep up with making prompt payments. But we should also learn some patience. Sometimes late payments are due to a real issue, like the above case of drop in cryptocurrency prices.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
I don't have any problem with any platform that is delaying payments because that is not what matters to me. what matters is their legitimacy and as long as they are legitimate and they are still going to pay me after some period of time then I don't have any problem with them .

But is going to be difficult for me to trust platforms that have bad rating when they change their rules and regulation because automatically you might start believing that it is another strategy they are trying to employ just to avoid paying people they are earning.

I am willing to be patient with any platforms that are legit because that is just what matters to me. I don't like a platform that is trying to play tricks with members . Such is never going to be the best and a lot of people will be discouraged and will avoid such platform as plague.