Trading Discussion Do you know anyone making money from forex trading?

Bookwormlux

Valued Contributor
I have been reading a lot about forex trading, both here and on different platforms that I belong to and I want to say I think it is over hyped. My reason for this is the fact that, despite all the praise about the prospects in forex trading, I have never seen anyone who is really making money from it as people are saying.
This sometimes make me want to think it is just some scam and not real at all.
Some room mates of mine in school were also trying to convince me to join their forex trading classes, but I refused because I do not know anyone who has been successful in this scheme.

What do you have to say about this? Am I right about forex being over hyped?

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Yes, I personally know people who are making money through forex trading but they are not really making a lot of money because they are still at the basic level. forex trading requires a lot of financial discipline and a strategy in order for you to really make money from it. If you do not have a strategy you will definitely lose out and at the end of the day your money will vanish.

Bookwormlux

Valued Contributor
Yes, I personally know people who are making money through forex trading but they are not really making a lot of money because they are still at the basic level. forex trading requires a lot of financial discipline and a strategy in order for you to really make money from it. If you do not have a strategy you will definitely lose out and at the end of the day your money will vanish.
Hmm, this is a clear indication that it is a really hectic process and people who are hoping to start making money soon won't want to go into it then as not everyone can develop this level of patience to learn something that not much people are making money from it. The hard work put in would pay off for those who do not give up.

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
Forex Is one of the ways to make money on the internet and so many people are actually making money from this venture. but the only thing that you need to put at the back of your mind is that you need to have the required knowledge around this venture, if you want to make success in it. there are so many people that are losing huge amount of money in this kind of investment because they do not have the required knowledge that is needed and that is the major reason why you will need to go study the candlestick analysis and the technical analysis around Forex. The fundamental analysis is equally important to analyse the market sentiment so, that you won't fall victim of a serious loss in this type of business. Forex investment is also one of the major investment that you could put your money on in the online business like the cryptocurrency. The only thing that is different is that this one deals with the fiat currency , while the cryptocurrency deals with digital currency but the technical analysis looks very similar because we are using the chat to do the analysis. we have seen so many people make six figures from this type of investment.

Ponmo

Yes, many people do make money from trading. It isn’t impossible. But, this happens in time after learning and executing trading strategies and creating a strong plan that promises potential profit. Before you judge the whole market, do some research and find out for yourself. While there are scammers out there, the only way to not fall for it is to gain knowledge. Learn all that you can so as and when you do decide to invest, you are able to be calm, stick to the plan, maintain discipline and stay focused.

HeavLeighGill

I've made some money from trading and am working on becoming more profitable and ditching some of my bad habits. In my experience, most people just don't want to put in the effort, which leads to a big percentage of the fail rate of traders. People are willing to clock in and work long hours, but not when it comes to trading. They just want to log in and make quick money, which is never going to happen without experience and knowledge. It's harder to find success stories because so many people get hyped up by gurus or they invest in some magic EA or signal, thinking it will do all the work for them and make them rich.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Forex market is designed for people to make money. So I expect people to be making money off it. However, just like other means of getting money, you have to go through some processes. Most people are not earning from forex because of their lack of knowledge on how to make money on forex.

To really make money from forex, there are some stuffs to know and one of them is how to resd chart or at worst have some brokers who will be giving us some information about what's happening in the market. But in the course is doing this, we must be careful of some scammers that may want to use the advantages to their own gain.

Ad well, we must not be too greedy. Some people are too greedy and they don't close market even when they have made their gains. This greediness has made some people to lose even more than necessary. I know of someone' that lost all what he has profited and also his capital just because he's too greedy.

Forex like other volatile markets need a little bit of caution before we delve into them or else we may end up losing all what we gain

Tactical

I know a lot of people who make some money by trading forex. I have no idea how much they make regularly but they do. In fact, I have also started making some decent returns in the last few months.

Fartsdump

Forex Is one of the methods to make money and so many people are certainly making money from this financial market. However, you need to keep in mind that you must have the required information and experience, if you choose to be successful in it. There are so many people that are facing losses because they start trading with the mindset that forex is easy money and you don't need any expertise. You need to learn candlestick evaluation and technical & fundamental analysis and you also need to build a strategy with proper risk and money management to prevent being a sufferer of a serious loss in this market. I don’t know anyone personally but I have read about people building fortunes by trading forex.

MarkRobins

I have been reading a lot about forex trading, both here and on different platforms that I belong to and I want to say I think it is over hyped. My reason for this is the fact that, despite all the praise about the prospects in forex trading, I have never seen anyone who is really making money from it as people are saying.
This sometimes make me want to think it is just some scam and not real at all.
Some room mates of mine in school were also trying to convince me to join their forex trading classes, but I refused because I do not know anyone who has been successful in this scheme.

What do you have to say about this? Am I right about forex being over hyped?
No investment plan, or strategy is 100% save. You have to take into account all the risks and profits as well. Mostly depends on whether you are considering investments as a short-term thing. If you need a long-term investment strategy, you can consider DeFi Yield Farming.

EVE254

Yes i do know people and actually a whole team of people that are making insane money from forex. You know to succeed in this financial market all you need is learn the skill, make regular practice your day to day friend and practice discipline. Emphases on practice and discipline.

EVE254

Hey Mark, if you only gave yourself the opportunity to learn this skill and apply it yourself with proper guidance, risk management, practice and
discipline, then you would come to the realization that it is not over hyped as you hear people say. So many people are leveraging on this market and are actually earning so much for themselves. If you would like to know how, you can hit me up

Melanie Terrell

Many traders and individuals have made money from forex trading. Stanley Druckenmiller, Bill Lipschutz, Andrew Krieger, Paul Tudor Jones, Michael Marcus, and ofcourse, Geroge Soros, they are all real people, not fictional characters.
AND, touchwood, I myself have made profits from the forex market.

pawelkolasa

Yes, I do. In fact, I am also a self taught forex trader who is earning pretty well from forex. However, forex trading is a risky venture and those who get profits are traders with skills and knowledge. A beginner can make money only after learning about the forex market and techniques of trading.

Polyglot

Yes, I know a lot of people personally who are making money at forex trading. But it’s also true that they are not making a lot of money but it’s enough to keep them motivated and in alignment with their trading careers.
If you meant to ask if someone is making a huge amount of profits through trading or not then let me tell you that it is not that easy. It takes a lot of time for someone to get acquainted with the functioning of the market and make a huge amount on a regular basis.

LaneBall

Yes, I do. In fact, I am also one of those people who make money from forex trading. But I can surely say that it is not a piece of cake for everyone. People who commit to learning and work hard to become skilled will be on the path of success in forex. But it takes time to become a consistent profitable forex trader. Risk management is the most important part which we need to focus on. Forex trading is not a scam but the people who are luring you to get into trading without any knowledge might be scammers. Forex trading can be a profitable venture only if you have the relevant knowledge and skills that need to be developed with learning and experience.