Do you know you can be earning money from selling of clothes?

Laurasulivan

With a little capital you can start with this business and it's really paying for real, you can atleast be buying it. at second hand and give your business a nice packaging
And then you will be posting it on social media. like WhatsApp, Instagram, Facebook and many social medias. Yeah.

Jasz

VIP Contributor
First, you’ll need to figure out where you’re going to sell. Can your bank account handle renting a retail space? Will you run an online boutique, or take over the local mall? You’ll also need to decide if you want to sell just clothes or if you want to add accessories and shoes.

If you decide to sell online, you can post on your social pages such as Instagram , Facebook or whstsapp. You can also tell friends and families by words of mouth.

You can pay people to promote your product as well. You can offer discount or free delivery on your pages to attract people.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
In order to succeed in selling clothes or any other physical products, you need a place to market it. You can simply go to anywhere and advertise it. Etsy, Shopify, Amazon, Jumia, eBay etc, are options for a merchant to start advertising from until he or she come up with an E-commerce store. It isn't all that hard to own an E-commerce store, but it requires some capital to do that. Their are lots of web designers, they'll definitely help you to actualize your dream by designing your E-commerce store the way you simply want. But you simply have to focus more on the marketing aspect on order to drag the attention of people to your E-commerce store, or risk having very low sales.

LoukiaCharilaou

Valued Contributor
With a little capital you can start with this business and it's really paying for real, you can atleast be buying it. at second hand and give your business a nice packaging
And then you will be posting it on social media. like WhatsApp, Instagram, Facebook and many social medias. Yeah.
Hi. Hope you are doing well. Your post is really very interesting. It is a very good idea to earn money by selling clothes. You can sell them online and offline as well. It is very important to promote your business. Actually, the key is good promotion. In this way, you will make a lot of sales. Wish all of you every success in this kind of business.

Moni

Maybe I did not really get what you are saying. To me, your post is not complete but you were trying to alert us something which is more important so I think next time you have to explain things clear. All the same, your post is good and thank you for that.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
What you said is really an insight for anyone that wants to start selling clothes Online but not a full directive to do it very well. People have been selling clothes Online for quite a well now.....And the issue is that, some people don't know how to do that effectively to bring good returns to themselves.

However, even if you have several socal media accounts, if you don't do it the right way, you may not be making any viable sales. If you have social media accounts, you would need real interactive traffic and a good one to land several sales. It's not easy to start making sales, just because you have social media accounts.

Kingsley

Valued Contributor
yes i have done that business some time ago but it was actually baby dress and the business was really lucrative. I had so many people patronizing me then, I stopped the business after I had gathered enough money to go back to school. I would encourage you to go into it but you must make sure you get a good location for the business. And ensure you try to get some little practical experience from people who are already into the business.

Kendy

Verified member
Selling of clothes is actually a feasible business idea but first of all, you need to get in contact with trusted suppliers. Also, you need to have a good device where you can snap good and quality pictures for upload. Clothing is one of the basic necessities of life and everyone wears clothes.

Also, there are different clothes which are rather cheaper and they are called thrift wears, here you get bale of used clothes from other countries, where it gets way billed to you present location. It depends on the grade of clothes you wish to sell and also your target audience but the first grade are always more profitable because it's always as good as new without patches.

You need to ascertain your target audience and know the kind of quality of clothings which could entice them. You also need to sell quality wears, be it first-hand or secondhand if you must maintain customers retention. Utilizing the social media platforms like; Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp and Instagram to sell or advertise your clothings would be applaudable and also cost-effective. You should always ensure that your customers always give a feedback on your clothings durability, so it can attract other potential customers.