Do you know you can earn more money as a teacher in nigeria

Mandy96

Valued Contributor
In Nigeria today, Teaching job happens to be one of the jobs that is very important but pay less, and this is happening because the government does not give it the regard it deserves, why I am saying this is that the pay is so low that you won’t even imagine how much some teacher makes monthly as a salary, which is very sad. Imagine a teaching making ten thousand naira as a pay at the end of the month, some even make lesser than that amount and I can assure that I am very sure of what I am saying, If you think I am lying, you can go ahead and make your research, if I am to convert that amount to dollar , it is just like saying someone is earning like $20 as a monthly pay, what bill can that actually pay, but I think there are some ways to take this online if you have a teaching skill, and you will make good income from it. There are some Asian site I heard about few months ago and says they are paying good if you can teach some of their students an English language, from what my research I think one can make up to $1000 if you work so hard, and if you can’t do that, you can teach people some online courses, and still make good money.