Do you like to carry cash around?

Carrying cash around is a great way of being reliant in oneself. Sometimes, things can come unexpectedly that needed to be done, or something urgent may come up that needs to be taken care of. I believe in carrying cash in the case of unexpected spendings or i bump into something id like to purchase/buy. We all should try to carry some extra bucks as a safety presentation in the case of emergency needs. You shouldn't carry a lot of cash inorder to prevent being robbed. Just some little token of $5 to $8 would do. Here are some of the reasons why I carry cash around.

1. In the case of cardless transactions: yes, I do carry my ATM card anywhere I go but in a case whereby you made a purchase and no available ATM outlets are near by, you definitely have to pay with cash. So it's good to take some cash around possibly a few dollars(your currency) in the case of a cardless transaction so you wouldn't be caught up.

2. In case of an emergency: sometimes, things happen unexpectedly and comes as an emergency, you should always be prepared for emergencies because you never know what would have during the course of the day.

3. In the case of blocked credit card: sometimes credit card issuers block or suspend credit cards when they suspect fraudulent activities. In this case, one has to rely on cash to make transactions or pay bills.

Over to you reading this, do you prefer carrying cash around you?

Talking about carrying cash around,for me NO.Well,it all depends where am going.

Am an architect and engineer,i have workers working at the site for me,then at the end of the day i must pay them their money.Having this site in a very local village where network is hard to access, I'll need to carry the money from here to that location, that's one of the reason i can take money around with me, because they may not have bank account which i can do a transfer to them.

I made a big mistake in my life which i promise myself it won't happen again.I had a site not too far from my city,it was well civilized ,POS everywhere but i carried money in which I'll pay workers with me, instead of going to the nearby POS at that city to withdraw.I was robbed on my way to the site,i was almost at the site,so I don't want that to repeat itself.

Instead i prefer going around with my ATM card rather than cash.

Sometimes unforeseen circumstances cause humans to be financially equipped anywhere they find themselves . Example if you are driving your car to go to an event unforeseen circumstances like fuel exhaustment in the car you are driving and it will need you to refill it if you want to continue your journey . Personally I do not have a car but there are other reasons why I still carry money around , in the area where I live there a lot of pickpockets , arm robbers , and hoodlums . So I choose to carry money in cashless form this is to prevent them from seeing the pile of cash in my pockets .

The use of ATM card has help me to store my money in automated phone and i can go get it whenever I'm in need of it . An important feature why ATM card is better than carrying cash around is because it is flexible , portable , and and easily accessible etc . And even though your ATM card is stolen , possibilities are your money is still safe because you need your ATM pin to access your money in your bank account and so you partially have nothing to worry .

Everybody has their own personal opinion, personally all my money stays in my bank account except it is absolutely necessary that I have to brought them out to the house , but if that is not necessary, the little amount of money I save in the bank will always be there and those are the money I will be using for recharge card , data subscription and some other things like that.

Well I do not like carrying out transaction physically and any types of transaction I do it must always be bank to bank transfer because I don't really have time.

The only money I will always have around me are the type of money I can use for things like snacks and transportation and that's just a little amount of money but carrying money around to me is just one of the things I won't like because most of the time you will always be forced to spend this money unnecessarily and on things that won't even be profitable.

The digital age and the good technology has made things very much easier because people can just be wherever they are and carry out a transaction without any problem or inconveniences .

Well, to each its own as for me I don't really like carring cash around except on a rare occasion, I prefer my money to be saved in banks. Carrying cash around is not a good habit to me security wise.

Personally, before going anywhere or travelling I do proper planning because by doing so I can equipped and prepare my self in case of emergency.

There's ATM machines in almost every cities if not all nowadays, all thanks to technology so all I need to do is to locate nearest ATM post or POS to withdraw my cash.

And in the case of block ATM card, I have more than one ATM card I can easily use my second card when the need arises.

With the way thing is going now today carrying cash about is very risky and dangerous. The world out there is not safe again like before as the crime rate is on the increase everyday. Carrying hug amount of money about is actually not the best again anymore, it attracts the bad boys to u once they know what u are carrying in a bag. The safest way to do business transactions today is to do ur transaction in a cashless form through the use of electronic device. Cashless transaction help to reduce the risk and crime rate in the society. Whenever I want to go and buy goods in large quantities I rather prefer to make my payment online than to carry cash about. Though there is still some small transaction that will require the use of cash immediately after the transaction but when transaction involve a hug amount of money the best way to go about it is using cashless transaction. Cashless transaction if well implemented is the safest for of business transaction, it help to reduce the crime rate and the stress of carrying hug amount of money every, it also safe time to be counting hug amount of money.

Having cash on us can no doubt has its own advantages but I don't really fancy carrying cash all around. There are many risks that are associated with it than the benefits one can derive from it. Aside from the fact that it can easily meet up with emergency situations especially when there is no seamless card transaction, I don't think there is also need for carrying cash around.

Cash carried around has tendency of getting lost. When we have much cash with us. There is tendency of misplacing some of them if care is not taken. That's why some countries even adopted cashless policy.

Apart from the fact that it can get lost. It still expose the owner to some theft and criminal attack. People of dangerous intention can visit just because they know there is cash with the person. They may not even collect the cahs only most time but may kill the owner if he argues with them.

It will make the owner not to be disciplined. When you have cash, you are likely to go on spending spree. This is normal because we all be having the notion that there is much money until we are left with nothing again.

Well, I do not think I like the idea of carrying cash around, this is because of the potential risk of running into fraudulent people in which you might not be able to defend yourself for the sake of your life but I have encountered different negative experiences which has taught me that in as much as the cashless policy is a way to curb fraudulent activities but it also has its own disadvantages most especially in my geographical setting.

I have been on two different locations within the same preliminary period where I travel to a far distance without no money but my ATM card and at the point of withdrawal, there was no network and my bank wasn't responding. This left me in a state of chaos and agony because I did not know what else to do even after trying to tell someone to help me so I could transfer the money in order to be paid, it still didn't work. In otherwords, it is still better to go cashless or to have cash in hand especially when your need is very urgent. I really wish the banks can be more cooperative by working on their network glitches.

Unfortunately not, I do not like the idea of carrying cash around but there is a popular adage that says, 'once bitten, twice shy,' and this has been my ordeal which has taught me so many lessons. In my country, one of the most rampant business is the POS and with this, an individual can easily think that he or she would have access to withdraw money at any given time, hence, there is no need to carry cash around, most especially when it has to do with large sums involved.

As it stands, there are many people who lost their money to bandits along the road due to carrying money around and which is the benefit of cashless policy to reduce the rate of theft but surprisingly, these bandits still go around with the POS machine so they would not be any excuse and this has left the world in awe because inasmuch as the government is trying out new measures, there is still always a way around the clock for these fraudsters. I have done the cashless policy and most times, it backfires on me due to inability to access my mobile bank app or network glitches from the bank.