Do you make use of expireddomain.net site when registering a new domain name?

sincerem

VIP Contributor
In expired-domain.net, their are options of high quality domains that are there, as a result of the owners failing to re-register them after expiration. It is an advantage for others seeking for a new domain name to filter through them and get this quality and high search traffic domain names to help bolster the search rank of their business online.

Expired domain.net is a rich platform to search for quality domains everyday due to thousands of domains expiring. Those who understands how domain works and how to pick out the best out of the quantities of domains, takes advantage of the site to get quality domain names. At
cheaper price via any of the domain registrar sites like, Namecheap, GoDaddy, Namebio, Bluehost, HostGator, etc.

When searching for the best domain name matching your prefered business niche online, do you make use of the expireddomain site to get rich domain name to shape your business search engine results?

Mika

VIP Contributor
I know the site is called expired domain. This site is a place to find domains that the previous owners decided not to renew. Since the owners did not renew the domains, the domains are released in the market and available for registration. For example, I once owned a domain called soiled mind. I tried to sell but I could not find buyers, therefore, I decided not to renew the domain. This domain will appear as an expired domain because I did not renew the domain and dropped it. The domains you find on expired domains are old domains, in terms of SEO perspective, old domains have more value than the new domains. For instance, when I owned soiled min, I shared the domain in various places, therefore this domain even when it is expired has some backlinks. The person who gets this domain will get a domain that already has backlinks. Therefore, ranking the website will be a lot easier compared to a website built on entirely new domains. However, there is also a danger associated with using expired domains. For example, the previous owner could have used the domain for illegl activities, or the domain could have been blacklisted.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
What you've said is right around expireddomains.net, the website is rich for fetching out good domain names. It doesn't mean that, every domain names listed on expireddomains are quality domains all through. Their are lots of useless domains there, which doesn't have value when you register them. When registering for a new domain there, you don't just go straight to buy the domain from a particular registrar, you need to make deep research around that domain, in order to avoid wasting your money. Their are many review sites specially made to review an identity of a domain name, whois.com is one of them. It will help you check if the website is black listed or not, it will help you check if the domain has traffic or not. You can check if it is banned by AdSense by checking it's Google AdSense status, when it is banned, you wouldn't see ads popping up when you check it via your AdSense account. Meaning that, it is banned by Google due to illegal activities. Not all domains are into AdSense program, so when you check for it's AdSense status, you wouldn't get to see anything, it will just be null, meaning it isn't under Google AdSense program.