Do you need to spend to earn?

Muhaammaadd01

Just some few years ago, crypto was a fringe niche that people barely noticed but the growth of the community has been really remarkable. Innovations like spending crypto is something I see as long overdue coz the hassle of swapping and P2P can sometimes feel unnecessary... Like all those times the P2P merchant delays the payment and your heart beats just a little faster until the funds get to your account and ready for spending...

Recently I came across a crypto card by BlackCard and it got me thinking of possibilities. The biggest take away for me was it's offering of up to 13% CashBack. While I'm exited with cashbacks like this my skeptism is if you always need to spend before you get benefits? Nevertheless though, are there similar cards like these?

saoussen5765

Valued Contributor
Cash backs on the application are discounts that you get either you or for example referral cash back do purchase that could be like discount offered by partner site, that is all.

Muhaammaadd01

Cash backs on the application are discounts that you get either you or for example referral cash back do purchase that could be like discount offered by partner site, that is all.
That is a simplified way of looking at it and it actually makes sense... Thanks for the insight!

Have you tried it or you're speaking from general experience?

saoussen5765

Valued Contributor
That is a simplified way of looking at it and it actually makes sense... Thanks for the insight!

Have you tried it or you're speaking from general experience?
It is mentioned in the earning system affiliate guide. This means I have tried it on some websites that offer you money if your referral earns cash back or gives cash back from purchasing from a partner site in the past.

Muhaammaadd01

It is mentioned in the earning system affiliate guide. This means I have tried it on some websites that offer you money if your referral earns cash back or gives cash back from purchasing from a partner site in the past.
thanks... there is something about the name BlackCard though, someone i mentioned it to saw it as a red flag because the name seemed like an an extension from the Dark Web he said and it was funny. but another person said hmmm, it sounded like exclusive an and all... the name seem Polarizing but they both agreed to try it...

thanks @saoussen5765