Is it true that you need money to make money

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
Based on what I have seen, there is need for initial capital because it can certainly help to speed up money making process. Additionally, it's worth mentioning that there are various ways to start making money and you can invest minimal amount of money. It's no secret that you need to be creative and you also need to be very resourceful because it play a significant role in overcoming the financial barriers as well. From what I've seen, you can decide to start small and you can gradually reinvesting the profits. This is a practical approach to building wealth over time for yourself.

uptrendfinancialsignal

Verified member
I'm very sure that it's needed to have money to make money. Also, I've come to realize that leveraging your skills, knowledge, and available resources is could be of great help because it is crucial in generating income without having a large upfront investment. It's neccesary not to forget that there is power in networking and collaboration as it can open doors to opportunities in areas that may not require significant capital investment. You should also form partnerships or join communities with the like-minded individuals as it can help to yield fruitful results.

Leah Kelvin

Making money in business does not require you to have any money. You can start small with a little or no investment, do services or freelance work, use online platforms such as Etsy, eBay and Amazon among others, try crowdfunding for funding, partner with others and look for opportunities that match your abilities and assets. These approaches will enable you earn an income, create riches and expand your enterprise without demanding significant starting funds.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
Yes, there are various ways to start making money and you can invest minimal or high amount of money to make your profit. This will depends on where you want to invest. You need money to make money with investment and running a business

Some jobs would need you to pay or invest in any other way to make money too. And again you need to be creative and you also need to be knowledgeable to excel which is the way to go.