TrueMeds - True Pharmacy Affiliate Program!

TrueMeds

TrueMed$ is a pharmaceutical affiliate program, a mega-combine of exclusive technical solutions that increase your conversion rate to the sky and all this is just for you, for true money makers!

TrueMed$ is:
- Pharma affiliate of a new generation, you have not seen this yet, x2 to your current profit;
- Highly converting modern templates that give out an envelope 1:1 for USA and 1:3 for Euro traffic;
- Delivery worldwide;
- All types of maps with high traffic;
- Individual approach to each partner, assistance in any technical issues: we will do it, we will help, we will convert;
- Daily payments to any payment systems;
- API, quickly connect your shop to our system;
- 10% referral system;
- and much more...

Do not waste time and profit on outdated low-converting solutions, choose new solutions that change reality, contact us and we will show you how you can greatly increase your income from your traffic.

Our true contacts:
Telegram 1: Andymeds
Telegram 2: Johnmeds
Jabber 1: [email protected]
Jabber 2: [email protected]

TrueMeds

True Crypto
8 types of cryptocurrencies have been added to the stores: USDT TRC20, USDT ERC20, Bitcoin(BTC), Ethereum(ETH), Litecoin(LTC), Tron(TRX), Binance Coin(BNB), Binance USD(BUSD BEP20). Plus, there are 6 types of cards available. In total, customers can now pay in 14 different ways.

The conversion feature is fantastic: 22 languages/currencies, 14 payment methods, API, internal checkout, lightning-fast international delivery in 3-5 days, high reorder percentage, revolutionary stores, as well as a ~100% approval rate, personal manager, referral program ($100+10%), withdrawals to 15 payment systems without commission, and many other true solutions.

All the best in pharma is now only available in TrueMed$, join the True pharm

lexfurther

Sounds very interesting! Will probably check it out and get in touch

skilled

I have worked with different pharma affiliates, but I chose TrueMed, it shows the best results with the same traffic.
Here are some invites to sign up, maybe someone could use them:
TrueMeds-Be-True-8CAC82AF7457076C9
TrueMeds-Be-True-9856488FB6DF1CA57
TrueMeds-Be-True-B05EE5C2702E07F41
TrueMeds-Be-True-7A7BF0397A5008F68
TrueMeds-Be-True-3F92E589BDBC23F79

After registration write to telegram @johnmeds he will activate the account.

skilled

I have worked with various pharmaceutical partners but chose TrueMed as it shows the best results for the same traffic. If anyone needs invites for registration, please contact me in private.

EPNNET

I am in search of a new gambling affiliate network,

Please suggest names and terms of cooperation

In the field of igaming 3 years, always worked on CPA model, I want to try something new.

Maybe switch to revshare

Have a good day!