Do you over-trade?

Dita Walczak

Verified member
The strategy of losers is over-trading, which gradually lowers the equity of traders. More and more trading will not only destroy your trading mode but also get you out of the market. FXOpulence provides traders with smart technology, narrow trading spread and high leverage.

The strategy of losers is over-trading, which gradually lowers the equity of traders. More and more trading will not only destroy your trading mode but also get you out of the market. FXOpulence provides traders with smart technology, narrow trading spread and high leverage.
We will need to use such kind of a trading based strategy that is more easy to understand and can also give more profits for us.

Well, this depends on the trading method I'm using in that particular day, for example if i want to scalp, I might trade aggressively and open many positions profiting on small moves, but when I'm busy I tend to swing trade and live mg trade for days or a week, I don't trade many position then.

I think it all boils down to the type of trader you're, over trading is also due to traders chasing their losses, or revenge trading at the market which is practically detrimental to the accounts.

Patience and discipline is very much needed to overcome over trading.