Do you play mobile games?

fredastaire

And if you do then what do you think of Gacha? I would prefer apps that make you money but the requirements are so demanding it feels impossible

E

eldavis

There was a time i used to play mobile games alot, back then i was not even aware one could earn form playing gamed , i simply played games for the fun of it. Even till now i still play games but due to my very busy timetable, i no longer play it like i used too. I have tried playing games you could earn from, i played some but was a little discouraged cause the earnings where pretty small, compared to the amount i would be spending on data it was not worth it. I know there are other games that i can earn higher from though.

JacobWatson

Mobile gaming is such a convenient way to have fun on the go, right? When it comes to Gacha games, I totally understand your frustration with the demanding requirements. It can feel like a never-ending cycle sometimes.
But hey, have you ever looked into Mod Apk versions of mobile games? They can be a game-changer! Such versions often come with tweaked features and benefits that can make your gaming experience more enjoyable and less demanding. Plus, they sometimes offer unique ways to earn rewards or progress faster in the game.