Dogecoin Do you see dogecoin reaching $1 in the next 2-3 months after the bearish run??

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Elon musk predicted $1 for his own dogecoin when he took over the reign early in the year. And it showed great signs and flashes of reaching that number within a short period of time. Elon took over as the CEO, started publicising about the coin, and it caught people's attention. Making them to invest, dragging whales investors too, which made the coin pump up.

Remember when Elon musk took over as the ambassador/owner the coin was around $0.03. During the first two weeks as the owner of doge, he took the coin to $0.05 and more and more people started investing and the coin skyrocketed very high to $0.30 within its first one month.

Within the space of three months, Elon musk shown himself as a proven business man, pushed the coin from $0.03 to $0.62. Those who invested from $100 and above earlier when the coin was very low enjoyed and gained lots of money through it. Elon musk made some persons Dogecoin millionaires, even the small investors who took advantage of the coin to invest earlier time gained huge amount of profit from it too.

Now the question comes this way, do you think Elon musk predicted $1 benchmark of dogecoin will come to fruition in the next 2-3 months after this current bearish run??

No, I don't think dogecoin will reach 1$ in the next couple of weeks/months or in 2021. You need to understand that dogecoin is not some kind of special coin with a new feature or something. Dogecoin was created as a meme coin, a joke to cryptocurrencies. The only reason it's price went up so high was because people and the social media were hyping it soo much, especially people like Elon Musk.

But looking at the current market scenario I think dogecoin has very much potential to outgrow most of its peers. The market fell like a rock in the previous sessions, and now in range bound mode. The chances are high that market will breakout it's resistance and jump to newer highs, at that time I think doge will be the best crypto to hold it may even go higher than $1 in near future.
That's for sure, dogecoin will grow higher in the future. That's why those who owns some dogecoin shouldn't flip it up cos of anger of losing its value to the bear market. That happened to everyone that bought when the price was closer to $1. But holding it long time will enable them to have realistic chance of making profit out of their DOGE investment.

There is no guarantee that dogecoin price will reach 1 $ but it is propable as dogecoin price nowadays is 0,3 $ so it can be increased to 0,5 $ or 0,8 $ but 1 $ is really hard but it can be possible.
But looking at the current market scenario I think dogecoin has very much potential to outgrow most of its peers. The market fell like a rock in the previous sessions, and now in range bound mode. The chances are high that market will breakout it's resistance and jump to newer highs, at that time I think doge will be the best crypto to hold it may even go higher than $1 in near future.

There is no guarantee that dogecoin price will reach 1 $ but it is propable as dogecoin price nowadays is 0,3 $ so it can be increased to 0,5 $ or 0,8 $ but 1 $ is really hard but it can be possible.
I understand that its still early to think about such bullish run around dogecoin considering its current price now. Dogecoin climbed up to $0.62 late last month, which is April, before the bear market affected its price tag. That made it drop low in price, halved, currently at $0.32.

Though, it is true that doge coin is created as a fun or meme coins and it was not taken serious hence it takes longer time for its popularity. And ever since its hyping in the early February by Elon Musk, the coins has been doing wonder. It has even reached $ 0.07 before the bearish. So it is possible to be $1.

You're right, you told me about this and your analysis is just worthwhile. I'll look into this if I'll be utilizing it sooner to invest on any potential having million marketcap, circulating supply. Those coins stand the best to yield out profit better than known coins that has reached a very high level.
Seriously there are alot of things we all need to learn in this cryptocurrency, there are actually some coin you can use $1 to get billion of it,there are some that you can use $10 and get one of it but to be very sincere the one you can use $1 to get billion of it can actually generate more profit for you in a short term investment.

In any trading market like the stock market, anything can happen because the big players can alter the balance with just one big transaction similar to the $1.5 billion worth of Bitcoin that Elon Musk bought. But now that Bitcoin's price is down and probably still going down then that means Musk has been losing money.
Elon musk isn't losing money dear, Elon musk invested his company's funds when the value was lower, around the current price. Elon musk have withdrawn some part of the funds that's one of the factor that HSS seen the market falter in price and which has seen the bearish run going long compounded together with the China crypto ban.

In any trading market like the stock market, anything can happen because the big players can alter the balance with just one big transaction similar to the $1.5 billion worth of Bitcoin that Elon Musk bought. But now that Bitcoin's price is down and probably still going down then that means Musk has been losing money.

It is possible that such things can happen but we were told that coins with billion circulating supply may not be all that potential that is why you hear me say, most of the voins in invested on are currency with million circulating supply or maximum t
You're right, you told me about this and your analysis is just worthwhile. I'll look into this if I'll be utilizing it sooner to invest on any potential having million marketcap, circulating supply. Those coins stand the best to yield out profit better than known coins that has reached a very high level.

Did you know that BTC marketcap cross the $1 trillion dollars marketcap before succumbing to the bear market. And it has reduced to almost half, it is around $500-600+ billion market capitalization price. So anything can still happen around dogecoin. The coin can still use a single day to build its marketcap and price to double or more.
It is possible that such things can happen but we were told that coins with billion circulating supply may not be all that potential that is why you hear me say, most of the voins in invested on are currency with million circulating supply or maximum t

It is possible but it may not happen this year that is what I am very certain about, I know is among and has of the highest market cap,for such thing to come into reality the market cap must be 2 times of what it is now which is not likely to be possible anytime soon as far as cryptocurrency is concerned.
Did you know that BTC marketcap cross the $1 trillion dollars marketcap before succumbing to the bear market. And it has reduced to almost half, it is around $500-600+ billion market capitalization price. So anything can still happen around dogecoin. The coin can still use a single day to build its marketcap and price to double or more.

No, I don't think dogecoin will reach 1$ in the next couple of weeks/months or in 2021. You need to understand that dogecoin is not some kind of special coin with a new feature or something. Dogecoin was created as a meme coin, a joke to cryptocurrencies. The only reason it's price went up so high was because people and the social media were hyping it soo much, especially people like Elon Musk.
But you forgot one thing. The journey that doge made from $.008 to 0.32 now. Was that not a meme coin? You have to acknowledge that, meme coin is the new trend setter. You can't just ignore a coin by saying it's just a memecoin. See this memecoin has given more growth than thr market leader bitcoin itself.

If we look at it, the other way round it is unrealistic, based on the bear market. But in crypto history we can never say never, anything can still make the coin reach that unexpected price mark within this year or early next year. Maybe another whale investor like Elon musk can come and inject huge amount, and it takes to that height.
It is possible but it may not happen this year that is what I am very certain about, I know is among and has of the highest market cap,for such thing to come into reality the market cap must be 2 times of what it is now which is not likely to be possible anytime soon as far as cryptocurrency is concerned.

This is so unrealistic and if this happened that means the market cap of dogecoin will be twice of what it is today or more, it is so unrealistic because the maximum supply of it is so much and it may take a very long time before we see this coming at the rate of 1 dollars each. But whatever the case maybe let's just see how its goes.
If we look at it, the other way round it is unrealistic, based on the bear market. But in crypto history we can never say never, anything can still make the coin reach that unexpected price mark within this year or early next year. Maybe another whale investor like Elon musk can come and inject huge amount, and it takes to that height.

This is so unrealistic and if this happened that means the market cap of dogecoin will be twice of what it is today or more, it is so unrealistic because the maximum supply of it is so much and it may take a very long time before we see this coming at the rate of 1 dollars each. But whatever the case maybe let's just see how its goes.

Very much possible. Looking at the growth potential in the past. We can surely conclude that Doge has the potential to go even beyond the $1 mark. Even Elon Musk himelf is holding stake in Doge. Surely hed had seen some scope here, that is why having positions. So there is a chance that within 3 months it can reach that level. Just hold if you have or accumulate.
Yes, since the coin is owned by one of the world's richest man, I'm hopeful for the price going very high in the future. Elon musk have shown himself as a proven business mam, that is eager to achieve success in whatever business he enters. And we've seen such via his short tenure as dogecoin CEO. I'm crossing my hands, watching this coin reach at least $2 before 2022.

Very much possible. Looking at the growth potential in the past. We can surely conclude that Doge has the potential to go even beyond the $1 mark. Even Elon Musk himelf is holding stake in Doge. Surely hed had seen some scope here, that is why having positions. So there is a chance that within 3 months it can reach that level. Just hold if you have or accumulate.

I am not sure about doge coint going past $1 in 2-3 months, but I do believe that doge coin will become $1 by the end of the year. Since I believe in the price increment for dogecoin, recently I started investing on doge. Currently, I have just about 50 doge coin and I hope to buy at least 1000 doge coin before the price goes up to $1.
Dogecoin might be low due to the bearish market. Let's not forget that the coin reached $0.62 before it started draining down due to some investors flipping their coins up for profit and also the bearishness of the crypto market. I believe in the next three months, it might go past $1 mark, if Elon musk publicize it once again, LoL.