Dogecoin Do you see dogecoin reaching $1 in the next 2-3 months after the bearish run??

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Elon musk predicted $1 for his own dogecoin when he took over the reign early in the year. And it showed great signs and flashes of reaching that number within a short period of time. Elon took over as the CEO, started publicising about the coin, and it caught people's attention. Making them to invest, dragging whales investors too, which made the coin pump up.

Remember when Elon musk took over as the ambassador/owner the coin was around $0.03. During the first two weeks as the owner of doge, he took the coin to $0.05 and more and more people started investing and the coin skyrocketed very high to $0.30 within its first one month.

Within the space of three months, Elon musk shown himself as a proven business man, pushed the coin from $0.03 to $0.62. Those who invested from $100 and above earlier when the coin was very low enjoyed and gained lots of money through it. Elon musk made some persons Dogecoin millionaires, even the small investors who took advantage of the coin to invest earlier time gained huge amount of profit from it too.

Now the question comes this way, do you think Elon musk predicted $1 benchmark of dogecoin will come to fruition in the next 2-3 months after this current bearish run??

I have been following developments on cryptocurrency, doge coin and particular recently Elon Musk ask people to support or submit proposal on doge coin and he once asked them to predict the likely price of dogecoin. I won't be surprised if he decide to accept that coin for Tesla payment and if it does the coin will rise above $1 no doubt about it so it depends on development around the coin which will be a determining factor.

Off course,the doge coin looks promising infact, it is creating a lot of controversies since it came on board. Right now,many people like me is looking for a smaller and promising coin like doge to buy and invest in. Am sure many people are already buying doge as we speak. Therefore, I believe it is possible for doge to hit $1 in the next 3 to 4 months.

I am not sure about doge coint going past $1 in 2-3 months, but I do believe that doge coin will become $1 by the end of the year. Since I believe in the price increment for dogecoin, recently I started investing on doge. Currently, I have just about 50 doge coin and I hope to buy at least 1000 doge coin before the price goes up to $1.

When it comes to the field of cryptocurrency there is a possibility for dogecoin to reach $1 in the next 1 to 2 months. Dogecoin is a fast-growing cryptocurrency but the price is still too low. Investors who wishes to invest in long term investment should invest presently on Dogecoin because this coin is promising in future.