Do you see the ongoing bear market draining down becoming the worst in crypto history??

sincerem

VIP Contributor
HOW LONG WILL THE BEAR MARKET LAST??
The bear market is going to four weeks now, it has overshadowed the month of May and wants to affect the month of June. I see it going for a while base on the ongoing scenario of some countries not supporting crypto transition. The bear market is influenced heavily by the Chinese government banning crypto with strict law imposed on the traders if found trading crypto.

That has slowed down the mining process of large portion of digital coins. Majority of crypto miners are from the China region, that has made the mining strength of crypto to reduce, and is affecting the prices of all coins in the market.

Coins like BTC, ETH, BCH, LTC, DOGE, XRP, BNB etc. All halved during this ongoing bear market. If time is not taking their values might still drop again to 1/3 of its highest benchmark recorded this year.

Do you think this bear market will keep draining down and become the worst in crypto history??

arunima25

Verified member
Crypto currency has been there for a while. But we would still call it a recent one. The market has been a volatile one since the beginning and always involved some risk. Crypto currency has gone a dip earlier too but then bounced back. This time the dip is too low and it has been continuing for more than four weeks now. But still it is too early to predict anything and especially to say it in terms of History. Crypto currencies are recent ones in History..

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Crypto currency has been there for a while. But we would still call it a recent one. The market has been a volatile one since the beginning and always involved some risk. Crypto currency has gone a dip earlier too but then bounced back. This time the dip is too low and it has been continuing for more than four weeks now. But still it is too early to predict anything and especially to say it in terms of History. Crypto currencies are recent ones in History..
I know its too early to decide if this dip gonna be the worst in crypto history but with what I'm seeing in the market in the last three weeks, the signs are shown that it is heading towards becoming the worst bearish time in crypto history. Just look at BTC, it keeps on going down, it has halved in price together with ETH, BCH, BNB, LTC, DOGE and other coins.

arunima25

Verified member
Yes, the trend does not look good in the crypto market right now. Country like China banning mining is the main cause of this dip as said by many. China might have plans to launch some crypto currency of their own as many feel. And that might effect the crypto market more. Yes, so far this is the worst dip and perhaps the longest one. And it does not seem to be showing any improvement.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Yes, the trend does not look good in the crypto market right now. Country like China banning mining is the main cause of this dip as said by many. China might have plans to launch some crypto currency of their own as many feel. And that might effect the crypto market more. Yes, so far this is the worst dip and perhaps the longest one. And it does not seem to be showing any improvement.
Yes, i agree with you. Its going too long its looking like the worst bearish run up to that, no doubt. If things continue draining down like this, don't be surprise to see the price of the coins going deeper to being reduced to 1/3 of their highest land mark in their entire history. At the moment, crypto market is just looking unpredictable.

arunima25

Verified member
The market is unpredictable. And the current stand of countries on these crypto currencies have not been a supportive one. China was biggest market for it and now they have banned it there. That has the maximum impact on the market. Though it's legally banned there, I am sure that people will find ways to indulge in it despite the ban. No legal ban works when so many are involved in it. People find ways to do it in illegal ways. Nothing is predictable right now.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
The market is unpredictable. And the current stand of countries on these crypto currencies have not been a supportive one. China was biggest market for it and now they have banned it there. That has the maximum impact on the market. Though it's legally banned there, I am sure that people will find ways to indulge in it despite the ban. No legal ban works when so many are involved in it. People find ways to do it in illegal ways. Nothing is predictable right now.
You're right, nothing is predictable at the moment. Again if things are banned and lots of people are addicted to it, it means indirectly they'll get involve around it and trade it. Crypto maybe banned in China, it doesn't signal the end of the world, even if the Chinese trade it often and lots of miners are residing there too. But i believe those crypto enthusiasts over there, will find ways to trade it on.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
With the China bank there will be a lasting effect and my take is for the worse in the months to come. Small players will lose their appetite and the whales will be thinking twice if they will hold on to their sizable crypto volume or to start selling little by little. The selling will further pull down the prices. Just my opinion and not a forecast.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
With the China bank there will be a lasting effect and my take is for the worse in the months to come. Small players will lose their appetite and the whales will be thinking twice if they will hold on to their sizable crypto volume or to start selling little by little. The selling will further pull down the prices. Just my opinion and not a forecast.
Laughs, ever since i knew you online you're always fearful of investing on crypto. The market is always like that, their is time for the bull market and the bear market. Now we are facing the long bear market cos of some effect caused by China most especially, delisting crypto transactions in their country. But i know it won't be the bus top for its subjects to stop hanging around crypto. Its just a matter of time, the bear market will be over and the bull market will come.

Lucas bensel

I know its too early to decide if this dip gonna be the worst in crypto history but with what I'm seeing in the market in the last three weeks, the signs are shown that it is heading towards becoming the worst bearish time in crypto history. Just look at BTC, it keeps on going down, it has halved in price together with ETH, BCH, BNB, LTC,DOGE COIN ETC
Crypto prices are falling across the board on Nov. 21 as fallout from FTX and Alameda insolvency continues to roil the entire crypto market.
Large cryptocurrency firms like Digital Currency Group are experiencing a liquidity crunch after multiple scandals and unexpected market volatility have left large holes in their balance sheets.
Generally, investor sentiment plays a huge role in how traders approach high-volatility risk assets. The current uncertainty about which major market makers and crypto firms are solvent, and which are not as clearly translating into a lack of demand for cryptocurrencies and the current price action reflects this fact.
e3755734336b1124a13bf82a79175b07b7245f47.png
Cryptocurrency market performance, daily timeframe: Coin360
Earlier in the day, Bitcoin price briefly slipped below the $16,000 mark and Ether price continues to sell off as worries around prominent market makers and the FTX hacker selling large amounts of Ether weigh on the altcoin’s price.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Crypto prices are falling across the board on Nov. 21 as fallout from FTX and Alameda insolvency continues to roil the entire crypto market.
Large cryptocurrency firms like Digital Currency Group are experiencing a liquidity crunch after multiple scandals and unexpected market volatility have left large holes in their balance sheets.
Generally, investor sentiment plays a huge role in how traders approach high-volatility risk assets. The current uncertainty about which major market makers and crypto firms are solvent, and which are not as clearly translating into a lack of demand for cryptocurrencies and the current price action reflects this fact.
e3755734336b1124a13bf82a79175b07b7245f47.png
Cryptocurrency market performance, daily timeframe: Coin360
Earlier in the day, Bitcoin price briefly slipped below the $16,000 mark and Ether price continues to sell off as worries around prominent market makers and the FTX hacker selling large amounts of Ether weigh on the altcoin’s price.
Well analysed, I don't really understand the huge price furlough of this coins when 'Microstrategy and other big companies are still investing on Bitcoin and other known coins. Even the president of El-Salvador 'Bukele is still investing on Bitcoin. Upon the investment nothing has improved then. The coins are dropping down so fast without real reasons why the prices keep dropping down low. Since September 2021, the coins haven't experienced any bullish trend, it's been bearish all through. It will be so hard to see BTC reaching 50,000$ again in the future. Those who invested in the coin when the value was just high will suffer for ages before seeing the coin on.any real major price improvement.