Do you still consider adding BNB coin to your portfolio??

sincerem

VIP Contributor
BNB coin is currently valued at $345, with a 24 hour price increase of +7.20% and a weekly increase of 8.97%. The marketcap is placed at $52.74 billion, and a 24 hour trading volume of $3.53 billion (10.27M BNB), with last seven (7) days circulating supply of 153,432,897 BNB.
BNB coin is currently ranked 5th in the crypto market table.

Most of us saw when the coin experienced its highest bull run in its entire history, by going from $1 during November 2020 to $660 during mid - April 2021. With a total price increase of +6600% over the period of five months of bull run. Those who hold the coin back then in their portfolio, and kept for that long period, made the most out of it.

The price might be low now, based on the ongoing bear market. Which has seen the coin dropping down almost -50% in price from its highest benchmark of $660, to $345. I have that hope that this coin will still experience another bullish run after the bearish run.

Do you consider adding BNB to your portfolio if you're omitting it from your coin portfolio, and expect it to go bullish again??

Yes you can also find the smart chain address on trust wallet because it is also available in trust wallet, it is with the help of the smart chain that I have been able to swap some cryptocurrency like safemoon and feg token, you can also use busd bep 20 network for swapping too.
Yes, binance owns trust-wallet, that's why you're able to convert or swap your crypto to one another, and also send from binamce to trust-wallet using the Bep-20 address. Binance BSC blockchain have made it easier to transact on those coins especially the ones with higher gas fee, like BTC and ETH.

To be candid the crypto market is filled with somuch uncertainties at this time. No one can make any bold claims as to the growth of any coin in particular. Despite the heads up given to the dogecoin by Elon Musk we haven't seen any much changes to it price. With this facts I will say one should be very careful in staking your cash although the BNB coin is still promising.

That's why the big investors earn money than the small investors. When it comes to losing money they lose whopping amount of money too. So everything that has merit always have demerits. They'll might have better chances of investment success around crypto than the small investors cos of their big money investment. And they normally trade under Ethereum, ETH is simply coin for the rich no doubt.
Lolz,there is no doubt rich and big investors are making millions of naira with cryptocurrency because if they invested 1 million US dollars and at the end of the day they make 20% of what they invested they will be okay with that because that is enough for them, but small investors will be looking for More profit.

Lolz,there is actually one of my friend who told us that investing in ethereum is only an investment for the rich people,what he was trying to say is that you are using like $20 to invest in ethereum that it will not make sense because transaction fee will wipe out almost everything that it is only those that are investing huge amount of money enjoy it.
That's why the big investors earn money than the small investors. When it comes to losing money they lose whopping amount of money too. So everything that has merit always have demerits. They'll might have better chances of investment success around crypto than the small investors cos of their big money investment. And they normally trade under Ethereum, ETH is simply coin for the rich no doubt.

Yes, people are already doing that, ETH blockchain isn't all that on demand agsin like it where before. Now BSC blockchain is now the uptrend around the crypto ecosystem. Lots of traders are just using the BSC blockchain to reduce the high cost of transaction caused by Ethereum congested blockchain. I don't see myself paying such high amount around ETH blockchain.
Lolz,there is actually one of my friend who told us that investing in ethereum is only an investment for the rich people,what he was trying to say is that you are using like $20 to invest in ethereum that it will not make sense because transaction fee will wipe out almost everything that it is only those that are investing huge amount of money enjoy it.

that is the actual reason I'm saying that a lot of people will be dumping ethereum network because of the higher transaction fee, smart chain is always the best because it has a lot of tremendous uses ranging from using it to swap coins, stacking and so on, that is why it is one of the best coin to invest on now.
Yes, people are already doing that, ETH blockchain isn't all that on demand agsin like it where before. Now BSC blockchain is now the uptrend around the crypto ecosystem. Lots of traders are just using the BSC blockchain to reduce the high cost of transaction caused by Ethereum congested blockchain. I don't see myself paying such high amount around ETH blockchain.

Yes, binance owns trust-wallet, that's why you're able to convert or swap your crypto to one another, and also send from binamce to trust-wallet using the Bep-20 address. Binance BSC blockchain have made it easier to transact on those coins especially the ones with higher gas fee, like BTC and ETH.
that is the actual reason I'm saying that a lot of people will be dumping ethereum network because of the higher transaction fee, smart chain is always the best because it has a lot of tremendous uses ranging from using it to swap coins, stacking and so on, that is why it is one of the best coin to invest on now.

BNB will be gem in near future. I expect it to go as long as $30, 000 in the coming years. I have made this analysis on the basis of bitcoins past performance. The no. Of circulated coin of BNB is very less. So whenever the demand will be high, the price of the coin will surge. But it will take time. In my analysis, I have found that the coins having limited number of coins have higher values. Since BNB also had limited shares, the price is expected to rise from here.
Your analysis have wonderful points but lacking citation enough to justify your predictions. But no problem, you made it known that, you're given your own view on the future price of BNB, which will take some time to spike to that level. I believe that BNB will surely get past the highest benchmark it achieved way in the year, which is $660, before the year ends.

I want to add BNB to my portfolio but I am using BNB yet because I am not using Binance or Trust wallet. I have started using faucetpay recently, and faucetpay supports BNB coin. I might soon buy bnb coins through faucet pay. Faucet pay allows to swap between various currencies. I bought dogecoin through this method.

BNB will be gem in near future. I expect it to go as long as $30, 000 in the coming years. I have made this analysis on the basis of bitcoins past performance. The no. Of circulated coin of BNB is very less. So whenever the demand will be high, the price of the coin will surge. But it will take time. In my analysis, I have found that the coins having limited number of coins have higher values. Since BNB also had limited shares, the price is expected to rise from here.

Okay i got you right now. BNB coin have Bep-20 version of it, associated in the BSC blockchain. And its transactions is very fast and charges lower gas fee too. Binance has almost all the known coins alternatives via their BSC blockchain. As long as you create an account via binance you'll be entitled to generate an automatic Walker Bep-20 address and send coins into it and holdl it.
Yes you can also find the smart chain address on trust wallet because it is also available in trust wallet, it is with the help of the smart chain that I have been able to swap some cryptocurrency like safemoon and feg token, you can also use busd bep 20 network for swapping too.

Binance smart chain that is the bsc is the bep 20 of the bnb, instead of me to invest in bnb I rather go for the binabce smart chain the b20 of bnb because that is the one you can actually use for a lot of things including swapping and sometimes the demand for the binance smart chain is higher than the normal BNB
Okay i got you right now. BNB coin have Bep-20 version of it, associated in the BSC blockchain. And its transactions is very fast and charges lower gas fee too. Binance has almost all the known coins alternatives via their BSC blockchain. As long as you create an account via binance you'll be entitled to generate an automatic Walker Bep-20 address and send coins into it and holdl it.

I am collecting BNB coin at faucetpay and exchange them to altcoins just because BNB is promising coin and it is rising day after day so if you compare price to LTC it will be really greater thant LTC as it is +345 $.

Are you talking about BNB coin, or you're talking about the one that is built with Bep-20 token nickname?? We have plenty of binance smart chain coins. Even BTCB, which is Bitcoin Bep-20 coin. So you need to be specific so i understand the exact one you're talking about. I own BNB coin and i love it cos its the only crypto that gave me the best ROI.
Binance smart chain that is the bsc is the bep 20 of the bnb, instead of me to invest in bnb I rather go for the binabce smart chain the b20 of bnb because that is the one you can actually use for a lot of things including swapping and sometimes the demand for the binance smart chain is higher than the normal BNB

it is a nice cryptocurrency and that is the first cryptocurrency I will encourage people who are coming into the crypto system to invest on because the binance smart chain is one of the most valuable cryptocurrency about from bitcoins and ethereum, you can also invest on other cryptocurrency with good potential.
Are you talking about BNB coin, or you're talking about the one that is built with Bep-20 token nickname?? We have plenty of binance smart chain coins. Even BTCB, which is Bitcoin Bep-20 coin. So you need to be specific so i understand the exact one you're talking about. I own BNB coin and i love it cos its the only crypto that gave me the best ROI.

it is a nice cryptocurrency and that is the first cryptocurrency I will encourage people who are coming into the crypto system to invest on because the binance smart chain is one of the most valuable cryptocurrency about from bitcoins and ethereum, you can also invest on other cryptocurrency with good potential.

I just started adding that coins in my portfolio. I regretted not stocking my wallet with it when the price was low. But just like you said, it is never late to start keeping it again and there may still be rise in it and I hope by now I will make some gain. I have converted some of coins to binance coins as well.
Yes, its never late bro to add BNB to your coins portfolio even in this ongoing bearish run. The coin experienced bullish before going bearishness. Their is possibility of the coin going bullish run again after the bearish expires. I have some BNB coin stored in my wallet, but its heavily affected by the bear market, I'm hoping to add more to it, and allow it to stay long in the wallet.

I just started adding that coins in my portfolio. I regretted not stocking my wallet with it when the price was low. But just like you said, it is never late to start keeping it again and there may still be rise in it and I hope by now I will make some gain. I have converted some of coins to binance coins as well.