Do you still have PTC Sites?

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
Gone are the days when PTC ( Pay To Click) sites used to pay very well. On PTC sites, you can make reasonable amount there on daily basis, especially if you plans or you buy clickers, a day, you might make close to a dollar, with 45 minutes of clicks. And if you have like 3 legit PTC sites, you might be looking at over $2 per day. Indeed, gone are the days!

Now, I barely make a few cents on PTC sites, it's getting worse every day. Most people have already quit all their PTC sites because of lower payment, that's Worth nothing.

Perhaps, there might still be some PTC sites around, that are still paying reasonably. However, I would not want to blame most PTC sites because they make their money from advertisers payment, and most business or website owners have discovered several means of advertising their business themselves, some through blogging or some through their YouTube channels. And this lower the amount of money PTC owners make. And the competition is also huge too!

Do you still do PTC sites.....?

Mataracy

VIP Contributor
PTC before is very good and its a thing that one may just sit down at the leisure time do with ease and earn good money.
But this day PTC is no more like that again hardly will you be able yo make $1 in a day their even with hard work. So I don't consider PTC again because I don't have much time to waste on it. And I have not heard people talking do much of PTC again.

Mellorando

Banned
Let's first understand what a PTC site is Paid to click (PTC) is an online business model that draws online traffic from people aiming to earn money from home. PTC websites act as middlemen between advertisers and consumers; the advertiser pays for displaying ads on the PTC website, and a part of this payment goes to the viewer when he views the advertisement. PTC websites provides an excellent platform for you to earn an ample amount of money by viewing ads, referring the website to other members and fulfilling offers. Usually, they pay you$0.01 for every ad you click, which means that if you view 30 ads a day, you get $2 for it.

Below are PTC sites I have used and earned from them:
1 ySsense
2 Neobux
3 Prizerebel. ...
4 Swagbucks. ...
5 GreenPanthera