Crypto Do you think cryptocurrency is being manipulated?

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Though many people thought crypto is still centralized but the bitter truth is that the market is now being influenced by the activites of some people. The involvement of governemnt in crypto now has already buttressed the point that the crypto market has been influenced. I am very sure that even if it was not centralized, since government wants to involve in cryptocurrency, I am sure it will be centralized.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
In every volatile market there are people who are called whales that have very large phones and they always try to twist market movements in their favour and this is not a bad thing at all and that does not mean that little currencies are being manipulated. My biggest worry though is that some individuals can just make some statement and then you will see price action of coins changing that is what I don't like.
I think the whales or the Kahuna's whatever names they may be called are the ones manipulating the price of cryptocurrencies through saying one or two things. If one person says something you will see the changes like something else and this is exactly the manipulation I'm talking about. They do all these to their own advantage.

Setho

VIP Contributor
In every volatile market there are people who are called whales that have very large phones and they always try to twist market movements in their favour and this is not a bad thing at all and that does not mean that little currencies are being manipulated. My biggest worry though is that some individuals can just make some statement and then you will see price action of coins changing that is what I don't like.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
The whales are the ones that manipulate the price most times so they could gain more from the market and I noticed quite well that most whales usually make use of news to carry out their trade , when there are positivity you might see a high movement in price , and crypto currency itself is never manipulated what moves or control it is the demand and supply ,
Thanks for seeing that point.... Though I have answered your comment on this kind of thread in another thread that looks like mine. However, I'm not saying Bitcoin in itself is being manipulated but if they can control the demand and supply of cryptocurrencies, I believe that's still cryptocurrencies. Without demand and supply there can't be cryptocurrencies. If nobody is demanding and nobody is supply, where is the crypto.....?

Wisdom01

Valued Contributor
The whales are the ones that manipulate the price most times so they could gain more from the market and I noticed quite well that most whales usually make use of news to carry out their trade , when there are positivity you might see a high movement in price , and crypto currency itself is never manipulated what moves or control it is the demand and supply ,