Do you think get paid to post sites affect your health?

btaliat

VIP Contributor
This can be classified as another form of addiction. The urge to earn more, express yourself and read views; surely gets one glue to his phone screen. I pray it does not have any effect on my eyes. Truth is I stay longer online now, ignore so many WhatsApp chats.

The advantages of post to paid is there, but it is advisable that we balance it in such a way that the disadvantage we may incur will not outweigh it.
I have been tagged a snub by most of my friend because I now replied their messages a week after they have messaged me. I do quarrel with my girl for lack of attention. That is why I need to plan my time and know hoe to mamage my time lest it affects my health and my social circle.

anil02

Verified member
Bmf offers almost unlimited earnings with 10 threads and 5 posts maximum in an hour. Trendri has good limitations , at the same time it is very effective way to make money because it doesn't take too much time to make 15 posts here daily. Earning from forums is most preferred way to earn money for the students or those who have lot of free time in their life.
At BMF we can post limited threads and posts, and to earn more we have to log in site again and again. And posting new thread at this site is not easy. I am not feeling easy in posting new threads there, So I am earning only with posting 5 post in a day. Agreed that forum sites are good for student to earn some earning

Abigael

Valued Contributor
Earning online from paid to post sites has not affected my health badly. Except on those days when I get really anxious and sad because I did not reach my target. On some other days, I am just lazy and procrastinating makes me feel more anxious. So I have just set a reachable limit daily so that I don't experience these mental health issues anymore.

Putta Vince

I am agree with you it is not possible for any one to do any work if they are not enjoying it. But earning is also must from forum sites. I know some sites, when they stop paying to members most of member quit that sites. We must be earn from site with enjoy. Site like tredtri and BMF is good one here we can post limited replies
Bmf offers almost unlimited earnings with 10 threads and 5 posts maximum in an hour. Trendri has good limitations , at the same time it is very effective way to make money because it doesn't take too much time to make 15 posts here daily. Earning from forums is most preferred way to earn money for the students or those who have lot of free time in their life.

anil02

Verified member
If you are truly enjoying posting in paid to post forums , then you will not develop any health problems. You should post not just for the sake of earning money , instead gain knowledge and take it as a hobby and a relaxing experience. If you take it as a stressful activity , you will end up suffering from health problems like eye pain , back pain , headache and so on. Do remember to take frequent breaks while posting.
I am agree with you it is not possible for any one to do any work if they are not enjoying it. But earning is also must from forum sites. I know some sites, when they stop paying to members most of member quit that sites. We must be earn from site with enjoy. Site like tredtri and BMF is good one here we can post limited replies

btaliat

VIP Contributor
I do both in my office..it does not need special space, with your phone, laptop and data you are good to go. I trade crypto while seated in the office. That is one thing why I choose online business as another stream of income because I can do it anywhere I am without hassle.

Since we stay in different locations, I don't know how to help in teaching crypto trading, though I am not perfect.
Where do you stay? Let me guess, Lagos right? It is not where I stay but I am a Nigerian. I can create ways of having this taught. I have been learning this online every night. I watch YouTube videos on it every day and I have some thing jotted down. I only need some few things.

D

Deleted member 51169

I so some other stuff which is offline too but revolve round teaching. I teach in a school, and hike lesson, then come back to my online gig, to do some transcription and then paid to post comment on three websites. But I just wish to learn crypto, I just want to confirm whether is being hyped or it is really worth the hype. I thought you know it!.
I do both in my office..it does not need special space, with your phone, laptop and data you are good to go. I trade crypto while seated in the office. That is one thing why I choose online business as another stream of income because I can do it anywhere I am without hassle.

Since we stay in different locations, I don't know how to help in teaching crypto trading, though I am not perfect.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Yes! I work for a government agency in my country. Guess you are wondering, how I cope with the time alloted here? Well, I am a senior staff -no pressure is on me for any assignment but once it calls, I attend to it. By the way my schedule also fits into my time here. I work for 8 hours and chooses when to go for break, resume or complete my duties.
I so some other stuff which is offline too but revolve round teaching. I teach in a school, and hike lesson, then come back to my online gig, to do some transcription and then paid to post comment on three websites. But I just wish to learn crypto, I just want to confirm whether is being hyped or it is really worth the hype. I thought you know it!.

D

Deleted member 51169

Do you do other things apart from paid to post website? I will like to know more. Though I don't have issue with complaints that I do receive from my girl. She is getting used to it. But I need to worry about my health. The fact is that we spend more time than what we earn online most time at the expense of our health.
Yes! I work for a government agency in my country. Guess you are wondering, how I cope with the time alloted here? Well, I am a senior staff -no pressure is on me for any assignment but once it calls, I attend to it. By the way my schedule also fits into my time here. I work for 8 hours and chooses when to go for break, resume or complete my duties.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Honestly, I have that fears too as regards the relationship aspect between my woman and I. But luckily for me, babe understands that this is my world. Before now self, she will say "why not find way and engage your writing and analytical skills". All she will say is "Remember to eat, sleep and freshen up".

My friends are not the problem hangs will sort it out, but not always. I have more value now.
Do you do other things apart from paid to post website? I will like to know more. Though I don't have issue with complaints that I do receive from my girl. She is getting used to it. But I need to worry about my health. The fact is that we spend more time than what we earn online most time at the expense of our health.

D

Deleted member 51169

I have been tagged a snub by most of my friend because I now replied their messages a week after they have messaged me. I do quarrel with my girl for lack of attention. That is why I need to plan my time and know hoe to mamage my time lest it affects my health and my social circle.
Honestly, I have that fears too as regards the relationship aspect between my woman and I. But luckily for me, babe understands that this is my world. Before now self, she will say "why not find way and engage your writing and analytical skills". All she will say is "Remember to eat, sleep and freshen up".

My friends are not the problem hangs will sort it out, but not always. I have more value now.

D

Deleted member 51169

Get paid to post is a means of earning online with your writing skills, where every word you type brings income to your account. Most sites grade posts on their sites either with the number of characters or words. They also have time allotted to it's users, in order to regulate incomes generated by the users as against revenues generated by them. However, the time allotted also helps them to virtually have user surfing their site every minute.

The pressure of meeting up with the allotted time and various sessions can have adverse effects on the health of users psychologically as follows:

*Insomnia: is a sleeping disorder that is known for its symptoms of unrest and the inability to sleep. For someone like me, I often skips my sleeping time just to complete my targeted sessions in a day. At this, I now hardly sleep healthy which is against World Health Organisations sleeping hours of seven to nine hours.

*Skipping of meals: Most times I noticed that in the course of writing articles and commenting on other users threads, I skip my meals, which is not healthy for a foodie like me. It can not be underscored the dangers of skipping of meals, which could lead to ulcer and other stomach related diseases.

*Emotional trauma: The inability of using up theoted opportunities by the site can create the feeling of inadequacy, especially when you see others creating and making educative cum engaging topics/comments.

Aside the above explained are there other health effects of get paid to post sites?

D

Deleted member 51169

To be frank, it is possible that someone that it is addicted has some and even all of the listed diseases. At times, I don't sleep just because I am working online, most time I skip food and some other leisure things that I do enjoying doing but they are all worth it.
This can be classified as another form of addiction. The urge to earn more, express yourself and read views; surely gets one glue to his phone screen. I pray it does not have any effect on my eyes. Truth is I stay longer online now, ignore so many WhatsApp chats.

The advantages of post to paid is there, but it is advisable that we balance it in such a way that the disadvantage we may incur will not outweigh it.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
To be frank, it is possible that someone that it is addicted has some and even all of the listed diseases. At times, I don't sleep just because I am working online, most time I skip food and some other leisure things that I do enjoying doing but they are all worth it.

dagm

When it reach paid out to message online discussion forum one can easily repair opportunity that's extremely continent to perform the on the internet task. Some opportunities the stress and anxiousness all of for I wish to make specific cash within someday, full week or even month can easily results in health and wellness wear and tear. I believe body is actually certainly not rock as well as its own require remainder as well as if one didn't provide it remainder one can easily breather down.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
Get paid to post websites have never affect my health. The reason is that I take break from the forums to rest. I am just back after spending some days doing other things. it is good to always strike balance in everything we are doing. We should always give equal attention to everything we do and this include our health. Too much everything becomes the opposite.

Good luck

Verified member
I do not think getting paid post can affect ones health. But if the person has an underlined ailment before then the stress may affect the system.writing online also help ones orientation or thinking faculty.It makes one t reason well and get open to new ideas and innovation.it is beyond making money.it creates more avenue or channel for the person

Mataracy

VIP Contributor
When it get to paid to post forum one can fix time that is very continent to do the online job. Some times the anxiety all in the name of I want to earn certain money within one day, week or month can leads to health deterioration. I belive human body is not stone and its need rest and if one did not give it rest one can break down.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
I don't think posting on paid to post website will have a serious effect on your body because you are just concentrating and posting as if you're writing, the only problem is not concentrating on the screen sometimes can affect your eye and you may have eye strain if you concentrate so much everything when writing

Putta Vince

If you are truly enjoying posting in paid to post forums , then you will not develop any health problems. You should post not just for the sake of earning money , instead gain knowledge and take it as a hobby and a relaxing experience. If you take it as a stressful activity , you will end up suffering from health problems like eye pain , back pain , headache and so on. Do remember to take frequent breaks while posting.