Do you think it is okay to invest one’s time on online sites

Mandy96

Valued Contributor
Well if you ask me, I do not think there should be any issue about that, concerning the fact that it is actually worth investing your time in it, what I am trying to say is, if you feel like you are making enough income from the site, I don’t think one should not do it. But if it happens that you are not yet sure, maybe you just found out about it, and you are intending to give it your all, I’d advise you not to give it all of your time and attention because you might end up knowing that you have been wasting your time all this while, except maybe you knew someone or two that is really cashing out from it, then I can say one should give it a try. According to quote that says “If you do not try, you will not know” that is true though, but if you find yourself in this situation, I will suggest you make your absolute research about this particular platform, most especially when it also involves putting in your money, that will makes it sound more horrible if things does not go the way you planned it, so one has to be very careful.

greenieS

Verified member
Well if you ask me, I do not think there should be any issue about that, concerning the fact that it is actually worth investing your time in it, what I am trying to say is, if you feel like you are making enough income from the site, I don’t think one should not do it. But if it happens that you are not yet sure, maybe you just found out about it, and you are intending to give it your all, I’d advise you not to give it all of your time and attention because you might end up knowing that you have been wasting your time all this while, except maybe you knew someone or two that is really cashing out from it, then I can say one should give it a try. According to quote that says “If you do not try, you will not know” that is true though, but if you find yourself in this situation, I will suggest you make your absolute research about this particular platform, most especially when it also involves putting in your money, that will makes it sound more horrible if things does not go the way you planned it, so one has to be very careful.

There are some sites where you can earn good money if you have a certain number of referrals at the base and you will earn 10% -15% from each user.

I would only invest in reliable and legit ptc sites that I have seen on certain forums where for example you invest $ 10 for a month and you can get around $ 15 if you are active daily.

Victorial

Well, you can actually spend your time on online sites as much as you know which ones are paying high. Getting some good online sites are not easy come by but you just have to take your time to look for them. The best platform is these online paid to post sites. If you can accumulate like two to three sites, you can be making more than the average worker in my country per month. Online sites are good but they require time to earn and your income varies

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
Investing one's time in online, it's really a nice thing to do if you are willing to earn that extra income apart from your offline jobs. These days, the online earning has really been helpful to so many people cos what some of us are earning in our offline jobs doesn't really what it. I think it's online earning that helps so many people complements it. So, in my own opinion it's really what it if we can invest or devote some our time to online earning, especially if the site is paying, just like this one.

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
It is ok to spend a couple of hours every day to earn $100-$200 every month from earning sites, but it is not a good idea to spend a lot of time, or let say full time even if you are earning really well. There is no certainty of these earning sites, they might shut down any time and all your time and effort to build income can go wastage. A lot of great sites have shut down in the past, and you need to learn the less. If you want to build income, you need to create your income source like blogging, online business, etc.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
The important thing is that the website you are going to spend most of your time on must be profitable for you and pay for your time.

I think it is high time we start seeing time as a valuable asset which will always knew use to our own advantage. Time wasted cannot be regained back.

There is no point in working here body of just my two cents by spending a lot of time on your website.

Affiliate marketing website and one of the ways in which you can make good use of your time. You can start making money with affiliate website the first we can set it up.

Kingsley

Valued Contributor
There isa saying that goes thus, that whatever is worth doing should be worth doing well. I believe if one must invest his or her time on something then it should be really worth it. There are online platforms that are really worth it. There are others that are not even worthy of ones data let alone investing ones time. But in all sincerity it is wise to invest here time here on trendri as it has been tested and trusted over the period and has stood out amongst the pack.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Apart from investing in crypto, or via my website I don't see any investment that is enticing to me. I am not in a position to lose money to any unregulated investment scheme. That's why I'm always careful of what I'm investing online. With crypto I am simply presented with lots of projects to utilize and earn money with my time. I don't even need to look elsewhere to seek profit over my investment, because crypto can offer me that with enough returns when I am.experienced in any project around it. Even if you aren't ready to lose funds, you can simply holdl your coin and earn from it.

Kingsley

Valued Contributor
There isa saying that goes thus, that whatever is worth doing should be worth doing well. I believe if one must invest his or her time on something then it should be really worth it. There are online platforms that are really worth it. There are others that are not even worthy of ones data let alone investing ones time. But in all sincerity it is wise to invest here time here on trendri as it has been tested and trusted over the period and has stood out amongst the pack.

moonchild

VIP Contributor
Yes, if the platforms are really worth your time why not?

it's like what I said earlier on, you need to make your research that should be the first thing you should do before investing your time on these online sites, most just want to hear that a particular site is paying, they'll just jump on it without any knowledge or how the said site works.

Later when they get duped or when they realised that they're not going to get compensated they'll start lamenting but they'll still jump onto another site again, failing to learn from there mistakes, that's why ponzi schemes still exists, people refused to learn their lessons.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Investing your time on any website will be determined by you , because you are the one to decide if you are to invest your time in a particular website or not .

In most website, you can be able to make money while in others you may not likely be able to make money ,so you have to decide which one to invest your time on whether the one you can make money with or the one you cannot make money.

Personally I do not like spending My Time on things that are not profitable , that means in anything I am doing the thing must have a good future potential or it must be something I have to consider for long time and I must also see the future potential .

Some platform really have so many things to offer and not really about making money , there are some platform you can be getting first class information on events that is happening around the world and people who have interest on football can also spend their time on platform that gives update on football and so many other things that piques their interest. I consider my interest first to decide

Ajebo25

Verified member
Investing in any website will be your decision and will be at your own risk simply because there are many scam sites out there who pays for a little time then crash later yiu must check if the platform really pays before investing or it might lead to loss you must also invest what you can afford to lose in case things don't go as planned dot invest in sites that promises to pay you double or thrills of your investments in days rather than invest in cryptos and forex trading and once yo u get your signals you're good to go.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Of course, investing your time on different platforms can actually give you a lot of money if you more than people that do 9 to 5 jobs. The fact that you will be making money sitting at the comfort of your home if he makes it much more attractive.

There is no way you can be able to make tangible amount of money on the internet if you are not dedicated enough on some platforms. There are several platforms that can give you a lot of money like paid to post platforms, microjobs platforms and so many of them.

If you want to make money from different paid to post platforms you really need to dedicate a lot of time for that to be possible. There is no way you can be able to make good amount of money on paid to post platforms if you do not dedicate at least five hours on daily basis.

Since I ventured into several paid to post platforms since last year it has really been enjoyable for me because it has been part of my daily routine. micro jobs platforms on the other hand can actually give you some good amount of money if you can dedicate your time and be serious enough.

You can actually venture into freelancing also if you have a very good skill.

Ajebo25

Verified member
Yes it is good to invest your time is online platforms the legit ones, there are many ways to earn money online which is also like good ng for your daily job the only difference here is that you will be at home working.

If you're good t writing there are many sites which pays people to write rrtickes trendri is a very good example of sites which pays writers or if you have a skill you can go into freelancing sites like fiverr, up work and pico workers have clients which might need your skills and you will be paid handsomely for working for them.

Another ways is to start blogging this is another job which takes time to yeild profits to start a blogging you must have a vision a niche and hardworking blogging is a good example of work online which will take every bit of your time but will yield good profits at the end of the day you can also use your site for other things like affiliate marketing that's when your site becomes so popular that people will pay you to put up ads of their products on your blog or your site for them to get customers.

Abigael

Valued Contributor
I think it is totally okay to spend some time making money online. As long as you have a good device, internet connection and a skill that enables you to earn, then you can definitely do so. Many people are adopting this earning method nowadays. Either as their full time earning or a side hustle from their main job.

Even though you may be earning a small amount, it is still great that you have a source of some money. Of which you can use the money on data bundles subscription and buying airtime. It won't be a waste of your time.

Then there is a lot you will learn in the process of your working online. It exposes you to so much knowledge and other earning methods you can venture into. Especially if you are working in forums and writing sites. People share so much knowledge that can be useful both online and offline.

Working online is especially great for stay at home moms or working mum's who are on a maternity leave. You will have something to keep you busy while at home and earns you some money to keep you going. You will not have to depend on someone to buy you everything you need.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
There is nothing bad in investing your time in a website provided it is paying for your time and effort you are putting into it. Your time is precious and whatever you are going to spend it on most give you return on investment.

This is the reason why I don't spend much of my time on social media platforms. I only visited them once in a while when I have nothing to do.

I spend most of my time on get paid to post forums. The reason is that I get paid for every comment I made as well as the topic I create on those forums.

This has helped to increase the income I make online. In fact I keep searching for more on daily basis so as to expand my means of making money online.

At present I am investing my money and time on a niche website which I created few months ago. my major aim is to earn full-time income online through affiliate marketing as well as display advert.

I am going to sign up with Google adsense owns the website receive over 3000 page views in a month. after that I will also sign up with Amazon associates in order to promote affiliate products to earn more money.