Is it okay to invest in Bitcoin now?

Davin

Yes yes and yes it's more than okay to Invest in Bitcoin now many technical analyst predicted that BTC is going to reach $100,000 this year and I think it's working towards that already

So you can actually invest in crypto now!!

The market is indeed unpredictable and it is hard to say exactly what will happen in the market, we have had somany predictions in the part and it didn't happened the way they predicted. We have two major kinds of traders the long term and short term traders. If you happen to be a long term trader you might need to wait until everything plays out the way it has been predicted. But I am a short term trader and I decide to trade at intervals.

You can also buy crypto at anytime of the day either when it is rising or falling it depends on once analysis. You can always make profit on futures trading platforms.

As a crypto expert you shouldn't even advise people to invest in bitcoins because bitcoins is already on high price while there are a lot of other cryptocurrency that can give people the ability to make hundred percent of their investment within a short period of time with good potential, personally I won't even advise people to invest in bitcoins for any reason because bitcoin to me now is not a profitable Investment , there are other cryptocurrency that can be able to give you the best profit even if you are investing for long-term purposes and this cryptocurrency and not even up to $5 age.

I always prefer to invest all my money in little and potential cryptocurrency for long-term purposes only because I do not like investing for short term since it can't be able to bring a desired result.

We just have to be careful and know the amount of money we are investing in a particular cryptocurrency because the market is completely unpredictable , it is always advised that we don't invest the money we need urgently in cryptocurrency because the risk of losing the money may be very high and sometimes crypto-currency can tight down your capital, you needs to know.