Do you think Lovecoin is a legit type of crypto??

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I came across Lovecoin on a PTC site. They claimed to be given out free love tokens for users that signs up asap via their airdrop platform. With 50k Love tokens for just sign up to their platform. I made research on my own via google, I saw that the coin was launched around 2020. With zero supplies since their invention into the crypto world. Peaked at $0.01 per token earlier but now is deadlocked at $-34.63 recorded in the last 24 hours for the coin back in January 7th 2021. I'm seeing zero in their daily supply circulation. I can't really tell if its legit or scam, but its suspicious at the moment. Their airdrop got lots of promises that looks enticing but very much red flagged cos of the zero coin distribution since its invention. If its legit by now people could've been buying and trading around it, since it started in 2020.

What do you think about Lovecoin?? Do you think it's legit with what they listed around their airdrop platform??

I need your opinions to know if its worth the investment.

Khezo

I don't think because a coin doesn't have any value currently for now means its a dead coin. There are several coins out now and we all know how the crypto market works so it might just not be it's time to shine yet

Briangsam

Lovecoin being one of the many cryptocurrencies, has a potential of having an increase in price in a matter of months or years. So people who has it now will be smiling to the bank. At the same time, it might not go up at all, leaving you with a valueless coins. But no crime in trying as you will have free 50k coins.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
I did their airdrop few months ago and I was given about few thousands of that coin and there are still on my wallet without any reasonable value,there are a lot of other coins I invest although they are shit coin but has good potential of becoming something in the future, is just a matter of 1 or 2 years and if it works then better and if it doesn't work I move on.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Its already a dead coin and on his way to being buried. With no supply means nobody's talking to it, nobody's talking about it and nobody is willing to say anything about it which is very bad. You have to be careful of most of this coin that just pop up and start marketing themselves at the next anything only to find anempty brochure of how they want to get things done. Consider this a bad investment, learn from it and move on.
The coin seems not dead currently. It has resurrected itself back on the frame of tradable coins some exchange sites list it. Which means you can trade it or stake this coin. People have started buying this coin after going unnoticed for several months of its existence.

greatguy1

Its already a dead coin and on his way to being buried. With no supply means nobody's talking to it, nobody's talking about it and nobody is willing to say anything about it which is very bad. You have to be careful of most of this coin that just pop up and start marketing themselves at the next anything only to find anempty brochure of how they want to get things done. Consider this a bad investment, learn from it and move on.

Josemendez

Verified member
Before dealing with any coin , you should check if it is listed in top exchange platforms like Coinbase , binance and uniswap. This is because shit coins pop out everyday and most times they are basically created by scammers to make money through pre sale.

So ,as for lovecoin , I don't see any future in a coin that has zero circulating supply , perhaps you may decide to get the airdrop,because it's zero circulating supply may be because ,it has not been launched already.
But do you check if it can be stored in any wallet ? , Which company is behind the coin , and have you read their white paper ? .