Do you think online earnings get better in the future?

Wiserr

this days , most people sees online as best alternative for making additional income to add to their offline business, most especially those that are not making enough offline. At the moment, it isn't getting better for the unskilled, it just some little amount to be made.
But the skilled online workers are moving up gradually when it comes to earning reward through their skill.
Do you think the earnings will get better in the future for the unskilled users earning through online gigs

Kingstone

Currently, my online earnings are more than my offline earnings. I can only hope that my online earnings will get better than before especially at the start of 2022. Things are becoming more expensive and have many income sources will be the only way out.
Yeah, having a skill is also good and that is why I learned to freelance. I am a writer and I am looking forward to using my skills more to earn more income. It is not easy to survive without skill or knowledge

greenieS

Verified member
Yes, in my opinion, it will be a business of the future because people prefer the comfort of home and will prefer to work from home rather than go to work offline.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
Everything gets better with time....As far back as I can remember, I don't think we had so much opportunities to make money online as we do have now. And I believe as we move in time, different opportunities will begin to surface online. New innovation, techniques, and a lot more are coming out on daily basis and many of these innovations are making use of the internet. Infact, the internet is the mainstream now. So, as far as we continue to have those kinds of stuffs, there will always be ways or means for us to further earn online.

Kingsley

Valued Contributor
Online earning is the trending way of earning people now depend more on what they can get online. The online way of earning keeps getting better and better so there will certainly be more improvement in the future. The online space is even gradually taking things away from the offline. And as we have it today there is hardly any business venture that can thrive without having an iota of an online elements. Companies now advertise their brands, products and services online as that is the fastest way to rich their target customers. And general online business are making well big time. And will make it more even in the future.

Mandy96

Valued Contributor
As for me, I have never seen online earnings as a way to make money for life, regardless of how much you make on it. Well I know that there are people that has been earning a living online for years and they are still doing it. But if you ask me, it is better to make sure you invest in an offline business because it seems more real and reliable than putting all your money online for the sake of investment because you have been making it on there some time. Internet can crash anytime without having the chance to ask anyone for explanation as to why it happens.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Making money on the internet is probably improving but at the same time it is getting very competitive. If you are not competitive enough on the internet you may actually not be able to make anything for yourself. This is why it is always very much advisable that before you venture into any online business you acquire the necessary knowledge required of you in order to be successful.

I remember some time ago, when I attended an affiliate marketing class the person said that around 2012 and 2013 they usually promote affiliate products through article writing. The go to a platform like Ezine articles and write articles and put their affiliate links there. After some days when people begin to read their articles that will definitely make money through that.

But these days it is no longer allowed because a lot of platforms do not permit people to promote their affiliate links directly. This is the reason why as an affiliate marketer you must be very strategic in order to be able to make something reasonable.

Even if you are using a paid traffic You need to have proper knowledge of how it works if not you may actually end up not making any money and therefore wasting your money. Making money online is getting better but it is getting more competitive.