Do You Think There Are More Ways Of Making Money Online For Unskilled Individuals?

Rachael

Verified member
The online space or system has become more complex with some sites and forums reviewing their terms and conditions to more stringent rules and some even reduce the incentives because of the looming traffic. There are skilled individuals who even depend solely online as their major source of income and livelihood and also those who combine both offline and online jobs simultaneously. From the analysis I discovered, those who earn more online to a greater percentage are those who are highly skilled or veterans and also those who are from the higher-tier countries while low earning opportunities are available to those without skills and reside in under-developed countries. Do you honestly think there are more earning opportunities for unskilled workers, and if there are any, could you share some ideas?

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
If a person is unskilled I think the best thing the person have to do is to try as much as possible to be skilled in one area of business or the other because with this the person may have a higher chance of seeing more opportunities to work online than a continuous unskilled online worker.

Apart from posting on paid to post maybe if there are other opportunities available such as engaging on paid to click site and also taking part in Survey, all those earning opportunities I have just mentioned are mainly for people who do not have a skill and sometimes because of this you are likely to earnd extremely low from these areas of online business.

But the best website , the most popular and the most suitable online earning opportunities for people without a skill because at least with this areas of online business the possibility of making at least $1 on daily basis basis is guaranteed . Apart from ptp I don't really know of any other opportunities a person with no skill can make money from but other areas of online business will require you to have a skill except maybe for Pico worker .

moonchild

VIP Contributor
If you don't have skills there is not much that you can do to earn more because you're limited already, my suggestion is such persons should pick a skill and get good at it to increase their chance of earning.

There are a lot skills online that one can learn and it's free to learn such skills an example is YouTube, you can learn any skill on YouTube and you'll be up and running in no time the only thing that is required of you is commitment, you have to be very attentive and make sure you're serious, if not no matter how you try you would not be able to make anything out of it.

Learning an online skill is one thing and then marketing your online skill to make you money is a different thing entirely, you have to be willing to reach out to people maybe through their websites or personal mail on their linkedin to be able to make money with your skill.

Always be willing to go the extra mile for your clients when you finally start to get them, under promise and over deliver, because most of them will refer you if they enjoy your services.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
The truth is that learning a skill is the best way that anyone can make reasonable amount of money online. Sometimes there is a level of skill you can have and your country of residence will not even hinder you from making reasonable amount of money on daily basis. the online space is very open to anyone even though people in tier 1 country seems to have much more opportunities because even if you're not skilled, you can actually make some good amount of money by completing some surveys or from microtasks. when you go to different survey platforms, people from their 1 countries can easily sign up on that platform and start getting surveys. There are people that make over $200 on daily basis completing surveys online. I have actually come across those kind of people and they reside in tier 1 countries.
But sincerely, the online space is open for anyone and everyone that is ready to make money. Cryptocurrency for example does not restrict anyone from anywhere in the world provided you have the proper skills. Forex trading on the other hand does not also restrict anyone and you can make any amount of money in your account no matter the kind of country you reside in.

Kendy

Verified member
To answer this question squarely, I think there are ways in which an unskilled individual can make money but it would be sort of limited. As an unskilled worker, you do not expect in reality to earn more than those who are experts or skilled. There are ways to earn even though you are unskilled and it includes; participating in survey sites by being honest in each review and completing tasks on Picoworkers, Neobux, Timebucks, Swagbucks, Surveytime but these survey sites could also be limiting because they really support those who are from well developed countries and if you are unskilled and from lower-tier countries, it might be difficult for you to participate. Also, on paid to post forums just like Trendri, you do not really need to be skilled but at least you should be knowledgeable in English and you should comment in line with the subject discussed and give your opinions as well. It is advisable to learn a skill or two, so that you will be able to earn maximally online but you can still choose to remain unskilled and stick to the available ones that comes your way most especially if you have other feasible offline engagements.

Kingsley

Valued Contributor
This is one topic I find fascinating, many people have really built up a misconception on the idea of working online, they think that working online is an easy way out and a very fast way to making money. So for that reason theyrush to the market and buy an andriod phone or they get a modem and a laptop to start surfing the internet and to the greatest amuse they end of not getting a penny from all their expeditions online. Rather they even incure alot of expenses on data and electricity bills .so in the face of frustration thry result into all forms of internet scams and fraudulent activities. The basic truth will always remain the same, working online and earning legally is not easy or simple and fast as people may think but it could be rewarding if one is serious and hardworking.

Then working online requires skills and one can not make anything online if one has skill or is not learned as this environment is for those that are skilled and very hardworking. It is still possible to make it offline if you do not have enough skill that is unskilled can still work offline but not online.

Setho

VIP Contributor
The basis for anybody who wants to make money online has always been for you to be able to have something that you can be able to offer value . You do not need to have any training skills for my qualification before you are qualified to be able to make money online . There are so many things that you can consider providing for people .
1. Social media management . Social media has remained a number one way for any company to try to expand its portfolio or meet a wide variety of audience. This means that you can become a social media manager where you are going to be handling the account for this businesses.

2. Affiliate marketing. If you have an audience that you think that has a particular product that you can be able to sort out for them then affiliate marketing is a very good thing to do as you are going to be paid a particular commission for everybody that signs of using your link.

3. Freelance writing. You can be able to become a freelance writer if you have knowledge about a particular niche and you are willing to do research and write on behalf of others.

Bookwormlux

Valued Contributor
There is actually no way that I will ever believe people who are unskilled can make some good money through internet as they obviously have got limited opportunities out there.

In fact they would have to work themselves through slavery before being able to get any tangible thing. The slavery I am talking about here is that they would do more work than they get paid. This is why it is not good to just sit and hope that you will be making imaginary money, but you have so make sure that you take time and pay the price of learning the necessary skills so that you won't be left behind, especially this our world now that people are managing.

If you do not up your game, there won't be much hope for you as the internet opportunities we are managing is Even very limited for the skilled individuals, not to talk about those who do not even have any skills at all.

I am only good to be optimistic that better opportunities would continue to present for those who are having a skill at hand, but for those who have got nothing to offer, they cannot be expecting much because the world doesn't tolerate that.