Trading Discussion Do you trade according to forecast provided by financial institutions?

Razor1911

Forex business is all about analysing and predicting the future. When we trade in the forex business we must be well versed in how to analyse the market. because analysing is the basic requirement which will guide us to the profitable outcome.

Though sometimes you don't have to use your own skills to analyse the chart, there are various brokers and financial institutions which provide free news forecasts and signals for their users. I have been using brokers like octa FX and fbs. These brokers provide free news forcast as well in depth market research to their uses for free.

But how reliable are those forecasts and market research? I personally experienced that such forecasts are very useful. Mainly because the companies hire professional people for forecasting the market. And you are getting it for free, so you can make the best out of their experiences. And if you don't agree with their market research, then also you can at least get an idea about the overall market from their articles. That is why I think we should make the best out of of those free signals and articles.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
I don't really know much about forex trading because I have not put a lot of my time into it but I have some advice for those who are in forex trading because I am actually a cryptocurrency trader and you can apply the same principles which are applied to make some gains. it is better for you to seek knowledge and understanding of how trading works instead of looking for people who will provide information and signals for you. Financial Management is also another important thing you need to consider.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
I remember when I wanted to venture into forex trading sometime last year and I came across an article that stated some of those things you put up here. Even though, I didn't succeed eventually need to it but I think in the nearest future I may venture into it because if you really manage your finances well or risks you will definitely make a lot of gains.

Robson Dey

Hardly in the world at the current time, Forex has become the most profitable investment business, so if you want to make your life and want to get a profitable life you should Forex trading. Remember one thing that you have to take it seriously and must need to work here by thinking that it is your own business.
As an interested person of Forex trading I have been started this business with holding the hand of the reliable partner Forex4you. This broker is truly friendly and trusted which is the reason of choosing them. Now they allow me as a client of them lower spread from 0 pips, with instant execution facility, high leverage 1:1000, low commission and no extra charge.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
As we have people that predict the market in forex, we have it also in cryptocurrency. And as a cryptocurrency trader, I don't really bank on these predictions. At times, these analyses are very wrong. Predicting the future is nothing but purely luck and gambling. No one can actually be hundrend percent sure of the fact that the prediction will come true.

Wisdom01

Valued Contributor
I can't just follow any financial institution forecast ,I will do my own research to be very sure of what i am trading , because I am sure that most of the forecast hardly comes to past and you need to be careful when depending on them to actually execute a trade