Do you trade shitcoins at all?

Shaf

Verified member
Shitcoins in cryptocurrency basically imply coins that have no utility especially in their technology. They are made people most times simply to make profit, and they have enormous supply such that it's usually hard for the price of a single coin or token to get up to a cent or even less.

However, some of them beat expectations and truly pump hard making holders rich is shorts period of time. The most popular one is Dogecoin, though some people argue it is not a shitcoin. Others are Shiba Inu, Floki Inu and many others.

Despite the immense profits you can make from them, some people swear that they are not worth looking at as most times, people get rekt when whales who hod them sell in large amounts. Some people do trade them but do so cautiously, while others trade shitcoins as their main income source in cryptocurrency.

Would you trade shitcoins, and what's your reason for that?

There was a time I was trading shitcoins then I think that was almost 1 year ago or so and then it was not really profitable to me based on how I understand it. Well I didn't really have much experience on how to deal with shitcoin and as a result of that I allow the coins to be there and all the profit are generated during that time were no more. The reason was because I didn't sold off my own when I realise a reasonable profit but I keep on holding believing that it will continue like that for a very long period Of time. In fact I consider it for long-term purposes and that is the only regret I had ever since I came into the crypto space.

I should have understand that shitcoins is only seasonal and the hyping will one day fade away and people will have no interest anymore in those cryptocurrency I invested.

I know a lot of people were still holding some of their shitcoins , but now they are still in a serious loss because no one has interest in those coins anymore . People are just investing in new and potential crypto currency.

I don't agree with you, if Dogecoin and SHIB are classified as shitcoins even though the prices of these coins are very cheap, because the marketcap and trading volume of Dogecoin and shiba inu are still large and can even rank in the top 15 on Coinmarketcap. A few years ago I often traded Doge because the level of fluctuation was not too high so it would be more suitable to be used as trading lessons.