Do You Use Apps That Record Your Debts?

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
There comes many times when you need to borrow loans or even small amount of money for a small period of time. Loans and debts become necessary in certain circumstances. For example, last night I bought fruits and I ran out of cash. The shopkeeper told me to give it to him later, even though the amount was totally small. Today I will pay him the remaining amount of money. Since you need to provide goods on credit payment terms sometimes, it could become harder to keep a record of credit payments and debts sometimes. In the past, many people used to record debts and credit payments in written form.

However, now we live in modern world, so we have many apps available in Google Play store where we could download them and record our transactions and debts. One such kind of popular app in my country is "Easy Khata" by Bazaar Technologies. It is a really high rating of 4.5 on Google Play store and as far as I know, it is totally free. Please note that I am NOT promoting this App in here at all! The information about this App is for information purpose only. I am NOT responsible for whatever you do with the app and how you use it. I am NOT responsible for your losses or decisions you make. Anyway, so, do you use apps that record your transactions?

Abigael

Valued Contributor
I have never used an app to record debts or money that I owe people. I think I don't really need it right now because I don't have much debts. I have been trying my best to stay away from debts as much as possible. Those who need this app are mostly those who transact alot. For example business people who deal alot with buying snd selling. This app can help them record debts effectively.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
I have a policy against lending money for 20 years now. In our neighborhood there was only 1 person who tried to borrow money that I declined due to my policy. In the office, there were several that I rejected and even with some friends. I am proud to say that I am not over generous anymore because my primary concern is now my own finances for my own happiness in life. That doesn't mean that I do not help people anymore. I do give financial help but it depends on the situation.

With the money that I lent I never listed them down because during my younger days when I give a loan to a person there is the thought at the back of my head that I may not get paid. Although the percentage of paying is higher than the non-paying but still when you lend money and it is not paid the issue is not just the money that I lost but also the person. He would be avoiding me for the rest of his life.