Trading Discussion Do you use course to learn about trading?

Sicami

Hello!

Do you use any courses online (udemy for example) to learn about trading? If yes, can you please share that, and your comments! Thanks!

btaliat

VIP Contributor
You don't need to go for udemy before you learn crypto. I could remember how I learnt everything on YouTube. I watched different videos on it and I also asked questions from friends. There is no much course you go for, you will still need to ask questions from friends on how it is done.

Sicami

Can you share what exactly did you watch on youtube? I was wondering about that, because you have a lot of material online and I just get confused about what should I watch. Do you have someone to recommend? It is not important if those are videos, lessons, youtube.. whatever. And I would like some practical advices as well!

Mandy96

Valued Contributor
I do not think learning about trading requires to go to the extent of a going for a course. It could demands for some a day or two lectures about it and it is even more like a conference. In the higher institutions, I am talking about academically, you can be thought how to market your goods, the techniques and skills needed to but not specifically trading as a course to be based on. These are the things people should know about. Most especially online trading like forex. Well I heard there are some schools established for such, it is more like a technical institute