Do You Use Cryptocurrencies As A Payment Gateway To Send Money To Relatives?

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
Payment gateways are one of the most important and one of the most widely utilized tool in order to send or receive funds from anywhere and from anyone. In our country, there are many local payment gateways that are being used. I am pretty sure that there are local payment payments in each and every country that are being used to send or recive money. However, I am not sure if you use cryptocurrencies as a payment gateway. Cryptocurrencies are one of the best ways to send or recive funds. There are a few cryptocurrencies like Litecoin and Bitcoin Cashthat have a very low fess when it comes to transactions. This is why they are also preferred by many money making sites on the internet. But Do You Use Cryptocurrencies As A Payment Gateway To Send Money To Relatives?

btaliat

VIP Contributor
The fact is that I don't have any relative that desld with crypto. But if I do, I don't mind sending them crypto if they demand for it as a means of receiving payment in place of bank transfer. But I think a relative that will demand for crypto payment must be the one that's not in urgent needs of the money.

D

Deleted member 28127

The majority of relatives don't want to get paid in cryptocurrency for a simple reason: Most aren't interested to perform online purchases or transactions or investments. They have some expenses to do in real life without thinking of investing any dime on the internet. This is the sad truth. If you say friends may it could be possible.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
The majority of relatives don't want to get paid in cryptocurrency for a simple reason: Most aren't interested to perform online purchases or transactions or investments. They have some expenses to do in real life without thinking of investing any dime on the internet. This is the sad truth. If you say friends may it could be possible.

Cryptocurrencies are not that popular in my country and most people mostly use local payment processors in order to send or receive money from one city to another. There are some services in Pakistan such as Easypaisa and JazzCash that are used by a great number of people in my country. It will take time for people to adopt crypto.