Does a Trading Bot guarantee no losses on forex trading?

Etini

Valued Contributor
I have friends who trade forex. The irony is that I heard that forex is very sensitive and requires so much of your time for you to succeed in it. These guys I know that trade forex has all the time in the world. They party hard and have very functional social lives. I was forced to ask them how they balance this sociality with forex. They told me they use Bots to trade. This got me wondering, does making use of bots guarantee success in forex trading?

My friend told me about Ziibot. He said this particular bot trades seamlessly for him and understands how to manage risk. If it is true that these Bots are that good, why is everyone not using the Bots, and why are people still losing funds in forex? I think these bots have limitations and cannot be totally relied on. They canne great tools of assistance.

FXOchartist

Verified member
Some traders maybe interesting to offer guarantee profit when watching ads about forex robot. Whether the robot actually gives profit like as in the offer still become big questionable. Some trading proof that provided by author maybe can be manipulated and only a fake history. Investor in forex trading business should carefully when buy robot because not all robot is true making money. Some robot may work well at beginning but fail eventually. Traders must making deep research before purchasing rather than fall in regret.

Running robot also possible get impact by the broker, by means when server broker often down, it will impact to robot's performance, there are so many broker allows trader using robot included FXOpen global broker.

Serment

No, bots don’t guarantee anything. Moreover, you should have a deep understanding of forex trading before you could use a bot. Also, before finalizing any bot, make sure your broker supports it. I’ve used a couple of bots in the past with AAAFx - zscalp and super trend EA. Both worked fine in my case, but I’d still say not to fully rely on the bots. DYOR and trade based on your knowledge, as that’s the best way of trading in the long term.

Ithedicious

Valued Contributor
Well I don't know but I will not really advise people to make use of it except you are very sure that the possibility of gaining profit from it will be very high because in most cases some of those things are not always reliable in the sense that they don't put so many things into consideration when carrying out analysis , they only trade based on what has been programmed inside them.

The best way for you to benefit from the financial market is for you to trade on your own analysis and so many traders are doing that and they are generating profit for themselves. That is the only way out. A situation in which you have to rely on bot then there is a high possibility that they might blow off your account .
In any case there are some that may be reliable but only a few percentage.

SolarCrook

A trading bot can never guarantee 100% success. It is wise to know that robots can make traders lose it all, and there are many examples (you can read them online) where trading robots didn’t work. Trading with robots can be beneficial when a trader uses them along with manual trading, but depending on bots for a 100% profit is not a good idea and must be changed immediately.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
From my understanding of forex bot may be able to predict to at least 60% accuracy but will not be able to give you 80 percent because they are just bot and they are carrying out a trading execution through a program language or indicators.

They are not capable of carrying out fundamental analysis which is also essential in the market for people to trade the markets to a high degree of accuracy, bot only deals with technical analysis which is not the only trading strategy. To carry out an effective trading both technical and fundamental analysis must be put into consideration.

Well you have the right to use it if you're able to see any bot that could help trade your account with profit but just understand that there is a high risk and you might blow off your account .

It is much more easier and better that you learn how to trade on your own.

Jack Reacher

Verified member
The more traders want to earn, the more they lose. Try to earn more than the amount you lose on the market. Use strategies properly and if you see a certain strategy is giving you losses constantly, you have to change this strategy. Eurotrader allows traders with a 111% deposit bonus, narrow trading spread so traders can gain more.

Mary Frederick

You have to be flexible about Forex trading by acceptingthe market condition as itis and try to make the best use of both the market sides because you have the option to trade on both bearish and bullish market.Eurotrader is a reliable and supportive broker for traders and their technology is suited for fast execution of trades.

Dita Walczak

Verified member
To reach the level of profitability may take you a long time. World economy analysis is needed to catch the direction of Forex market. For technical analyzers, FXOpulence can be a perfect choice because the broker allows traders with all technical tools.