Auto Insurance Does auto insurance cover for flat tyres

Phabbyfundz

I have been pondering in this for a while now and trying to figure out by so many means if auto insurance cover for flat tires. You might have thought about it too, but this is a general question for anyone who has an idea about insurance policies like auto insurance should use this platform to enlighten those of us who have little or no knowledge about auto insurance and give us an incite into what it entails .
If someone that purchased an auto insurance policy and maybe for some reason experience a flat tyre would the insurance company come the aid of the individual or client. Or is there a condition available for this or is a plan that would cover for their clients when the have a situation of a flat tyre.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Insurance policy on auto covers the events that happens to the car that is out of control of the owner and not the one that the owner can take control of. We cannot say because we are under health insurance, we won't take care of ourselves. So changing tire is normal duty of the driver and not the insurance company.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
depends on the kind of company you have an agreement with but on a personal perspective I do not think that flat tires are covered in an auto insurance agreement. From some of the things I have read online auto insurance covers you when you car is involved in an accident.

Mandy96

Valued Contributor
Flat tyre are regular things that usually happen to our cars maybe it can be insured or not, I really can’t say because I don’t know much about insurance but what I am sure about is the fact that it is not worth it. I mean almost every car owner can fix a flat tyre so why pay premium for that

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Flat tyre are regular things that usually happen to our cars maybe it can be insured or not, I really can’t say because I don’t know much about insurance but what I am sure about is the fact that it is not worth it. I mean almost every car owner can fix a flat tyre so why pay premium for that
That is what I think as well. It will be ridiculous of every car owner to be thinking because he's under auto insurance, now expecting always the insurance company to be doing some regular stuff that can be done by him, to be done by the insurance company. It is only some unforseen circumstances that the insurance will cover.

Wisdom01

Valued Contributor
I think auto insurance policy covers everything partaining to the car damage and others , so I am sure it covers and that is the bad flat tyre is not affected by natural disasters because am not sure they would cover for such thing , if you are paying premium you would get coverage for it

btaliat

VIP Contributor
I think auto insurance policy covers everything partaining to the car damage and others , so I am sure it covers and that is the bad flat tyre is not affected by natural disasters because am not sure they would cover for such thing , if you are paying premium you would get coverage for it
Saying this is like saying insurance will cover for any bolt that gets lost from the car. If even the cloth of the car's chair torn, that the insurance company will cover for it. Let us be realistic, there are some stuffs that are not covered by the auto insurance policy no matter how.

Wisdom01

Valued Contributor
Saying this is like saying insurance will cover for any bolt that gets lost from the car. If even the cloth of the car's chair torn, that the insurance company will cover for it. Let us be realistic, there are some stuffs that are not covered by the auto insurance policy no matter how.
You paid for the premium and the insurance is ready to cover for such ,okay what if the car tyre got spoilt because of a accident and you go for car accident policy , the insurance company would cover everything , because that is the agreement you made with them I think ,