Does getting a laptop guarantees a good online earning ?

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
I have heard and I have also seen a lot of people who are not particularly interested to make money online simply because they do not have a laptop. I was asking one of my friend the reason why he was not interested to also makes money online as other people were doing by posting on trendri , but he said he could not really makes money on the internet now until he is able to get a laptop.

Well probably maybe I didn't really understand what he was trying to say but
a lot of people are making money on daily basis by posting on paid to post site , content writing and affiliate marketing without the used of a laptop.

From how I am seeing , its seems a lot of people are really interested to get a laptop so they might be able to earn higher , personally I do not see the possibility of someone earning higher when using a laptop , the only function of laptop as I understand is that it can be used to learn some skill but may not really guarantees you a high chance of earning... That's my suggestion, I may be wrong though.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I don't have a laptop at the moment for my online gigs, the reason I don't have one is because, I'm fine using smart phones at the moment. And my smart phones execute my current gigs faster, and I am earning quite reasonable using a smart phone for my gigs. But that doesn't mean I wouldn't need a laptop in the future, when the need arise, I'll surely get one and see how it feels using a desktop computer for online assignments. But for now, I don't see any difference using a laptop in respect of a smart phone. Because my phone enables me work more flexible, which a laptop wouldn't guarantee me. And again, due to power outage, I can't enjoy using a laptop for my online gigs, my smart phone stays online longer.

moonchild

VIP Contributor
It doesn't guarantee anything, but it surely makes your life easier, there are some things that are not possible with phone, imagine you're working on an app or a website, you will need a laptop for that, if not you won't be able to do it.

But when it comes to smaller task like PTP forums or other things, then using your phone is the best way, on a Norma basis, laptop uses more bandwidth than mobile phones and it will be a no brainer to use it for these.

But with a phone you'll be able to do it seamlessly, to a larger extent, I think this post is actually relative, laptop can make your work easier if you are working on complex stuffs like running a youtube channel, building an app, creating a website from ground up or stuffs like that.

But having a laptop doesn't guarantee anything.

Rubz

Getting a laptop does not guarantee that one will earn a lot online. One can get a laptop and even earn lower than someone using a phone to work online. I think the person who said he needs to own a laptop before earning is just being lazy and giving an excuse for not wanting to work online. I honestly prefer using phone to using a laptop to work online as i'm already kind of addicted to my phone. It's very portable compared to a using a laptop. Using a phone to do jobs like working on get paid to platforms, affiliate marketing or freelancing is much convenient. Working online with a laptop do not add any extra profit to one"s earning.

Yugocean

Valued Contributor
According to all known experiences, yes!

When we use a mobile device, our typing speed remains slow, because we type with our thumbs. While the speed is faster on the laptop because we type with both hands, apart from this, the uploading feature is also faster on the laptop.

Anyway, the mobile screen is small. Using it for a long time is not good for the eyes, so the use of a mobile device should be less than that of a laptop.

But if you travel, using a mobile device is easier than travelling with a laptop. That's why its importance is greater at the time of travel.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
For me both of them are useful @Yugocean. I've been using smart phone for over two years to work online, even when I had the opportunity using a laptop, I still prefer using my smart phone due to how flexible it is for me. And again, here in my geography, we are facing power issue, my time using a laptop wouldn't be a durable one for me working online. Even if I decide to work in the future using a laptop, I will struggle to get used to it like I'm using my mobile phone. Maybe with time I'll revert to using a laptop, but for now, I'm just okay using my smart phone to work and earn online. This days I don't type much with my mobile device, I trade more, and it guarantees me more profit than my writing gigs.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
If you want to work full-time on the internet it is always advisable and necessary to get a laptop because there are some certain things you can do with laptops in which mobile phones cannot be able to do smoothly.

It is also possible for you to become successful on the internet using a mobile phone because these days there are high-specification mobile phones that can do almost everything a laptop does but there is always a difference.

If you are into businesses like cryptocurrency trading, forex trading and someone that you don't necessarily need the laptop because a mobile phone can do both of those things but if you are into businesses like blogging and a few others like freelancing you need a laptop in order to scale it up and be able to make some good amount of money for yourself.

As a freelancer a laptop is very important and necessary because it will be faster and it will also make you to deliver your gigs quickly.