Does good trustploit reviews about a platform really means it's legit???

Ajebo25

Verified member
Scam and ponzi scheme sites gets launched every second and people are losing their hard earned money as you're reading this now why??? Because they have failed to read reviews or find out about the platform before joining or investing which is really a wrong thing to do.

Things to look out for before joining an investment or make money site.

Reviews: this is the first thing you should find about that site reviews tell you if a site is legit or not the day the domain name was bought and some other useful information about the site you want to join or invest in.

Payment proof: This is another thing which you must see before joining or investing you must be sure if the platform you want to join really pays or if it gives out returns on investments which they promised on their site

But there are some sites that has reviews on trustploit.

what is trustploit

trustploit is a review website where people go to express their satisfaction or dissatisfaction about a platform or investment site, the site will now be given stars the stars depends on how legit the platform or investment site is if its 5 stars then the platform is okay but if its lower than 5 stars then that is a problem it means the site is not genuine you can also read the reviews written by other people who have joined the platform or investment site before you so as to know about the site better if it pays, but can trustploit reviews be trusted???? What is the ponzi scheme investment site or platform pays some people to write good reviews about their site just to deceive people that its legit??

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
I'll carry out my own personal research before even joining any platform , I do not just join it so easily but I have to carry out my own personal research to understand their mode of operation , not really on trust pilot because in most cases trust pilots won't really give you accurate legitimacy of a particular platform.

The only way I can be able to make use of trust pilot is when there is more than 10 comments about the legitimacy of a particular website , that can really give me a clue of how the website operate .

But a situation in which I went to trustpilot and only two people are making comments about the legitimacy of a particular website , I won't really take it as anything because those two people may not likely be the real user. They might be the scammer themselves who are trying to promote their website so as to drew traffic to it .

Anyone that is just interested to get a genuine information about the existence and the legitimacy of websites should consider asking it here for genuine people to give suggestion about the website. It is saver this way .

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
I am fully aware of what the trustpilot app or website does , it is considered to be a website or an app that lets its users and members search reviews about a particular website or platform , possibly websites and platforms that tends to pay its users for carrying out small tasks and duties . The trustpilot up a website is basically a scam site detector app or website , and almost 90% of its reviews are actually true but I wouldn't recommend the trustpilot app or website will be hundred percent effective in detecting whether a particular website is a scam or inlegit or flexible or paying .

The only scam site detector app , that I will 100% recommend to anyone who is looking for ways to get reviews about a particular website or platform he or she intend to use to make money online is this scam site detector known as sureplug .com . you can download this app for yourself on the Google app store or on the Google play store a pending on the smartphone device you are using . The reason why I will hundred percent recommend this scam site detector is because it carefully and accurately check whether a website is legit or not paying , thereby giving you details and reasons to back up with it acclaim .

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
This is a very interesting. Thanks for creating this thread and I am very sure that it will help so many from falling on ponzi scheme. Normally, we would look at the payment proof of a site to confirm its legitimacy, in the actual sense, it is not really correct because most of the ponzi scheme have payment proofs too. In fact, I fell on one this year. They sites paid initially before crashing. So, looking for payment proof isn't the right way because the proof could be used as baits. In reality, I received payments four times before the scheme crashed.

Secondly, checking for reviews of the sites is another way of confirming the legitimacy of scheme. This is also compromised. We have lots of people who are paid to write positive reviews . Checking reviews on Trustpilots and other medium could not be trusted and that is definitely one of ways the we believed that we could detect the scam sites. There was a time I was working on picoworkers, a micro job sites, I saw a task on writing reviews for a sites. The owner of the site will pay you certain amount of money for writing positive reviews. I declined the task because it will mislead so many people who still trust reviews.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
There is no doubt that trustpilot is very helpful when it comes to reviewing whether a platform is a scam or not but at the same time it is also important your carry out personal research before making your conclusion.

I have seen a situation whereby a platform paid their members to give them good reviews on trustpilot and these are the kind of things you have to look out for. You need to check very well whether the comments and the reviews is too good to be true before you make a conclusion and you can also use other platforms that may not really be popular as trustpilot to make your research to know whether the platform is legitimate or not.

A lot of Ponzi schemes are coming out on the internet on daily basis and they're coming out with juicy packages to attract a lot of people and that is the reason why you need to be very careful before you choose any platform to invest your money or your time into. I have fallen victim to a lot of platforms in the past but before venture into any platform now, I will make a lot of research.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
Trust Pilot is a great platform that covers so many websites. A website must register itself or anyone could register a website and then it could be reviewed by the members who are associated with the website. It also offers the chance to the websites' owners to respond to complaints made by the member of the site or respond to any form of complaint made by anyone on the Trust Pilot platform.

However, despite the fact that Trust pilot is so popular, it is still not a great way to judge whether or not a site is legit or not because there are so many people who leave fake reviews on Trust Pilot. Trust Pilot does have a strict policy against fake reviews, but I think that the administration of trust Pilot should do a better job at handling fake reviews left by people.

Moreover, apart from fake reviews, I have seen many people leaving so many Spam messages on Trust Pilot platform, which is actually damaging the reputation of Trust Pilot. So, you cannot judge from whether or not a website is trustworthy just by reading Trust Pilot reviews, but it can still give you some idea about the legitimacy of the website.

Bookwormlux

Valued Contributor
Ordinarily , the results from trustpilot website is supposed to give you a clue about what the legitimacy of that website or business is all about , but we cannot really continue relying on what we see on that review website because some of them are usually false , dueto the owners of this website paying people to help them draw positive reviews .

All you need to do is to do your own personal research and not rely on what is obtainable on this review websites, because it is very easy for them to pay people to help them drop postive reviews .

This is a major challenge with making money online , because you tend to find it difficult to differentiate between a legitimate and a fake website .

All you have to do is to try as much as possible to make sure that you have seen at least three people that are benefiting from a particular website or an investment platform before you decide to join them .

Being extra careful is what is expected of us , because there are so many scam platforms available now , and looking for people to scam them of their money .

kayode10

VIP Contributor
People are now manipulating trustpilot these days in order to win the heart of the prospect.

There are some companies which are springing up of lately who will help you to write a good review about your product or service on trustpilot and the similar sites.

I used to believe in trust pilot in the past but that one is not anymore the day I discovered the service. You might make a wrong decision if you rely on reading reviews alone about a product or a company online.

One of the ways to check about the product use to Google searches online. Google will give you different results of what people are saying about the service all the products you want to buy.

I need to tell you that there are some websites will write just a good review about the product if they are running affiliate programs. The best thing is to go over to forums in the niche and ask about the product or service.

People with real world experience I'm going to tell you what you will come across if you purchase the product or service. This is better than relying on trustpilot reviews alone to guide you in making decision about purchasing the product.

Mika

VIP Contributor
Trustpilot is a user review site, in other words, the reviews on the sites are done by common people like you and me. Since we write reviews based on what we think and what we experience, we might have different opinions on the same thing. For instance, you will find a lot of people, even the members on the site, giving 5 start reviews on a site called Beer Money Forum, however, if I have to review the site I will level it as a scam. I was removed from the site for being a spammer, which I am not (you can see my posts on many forums and I have never been called a spammer). Therefore, there is a problem with users review. If I have to review Trendri on Trustpilot, I will give 5 stars but I am sure many users will not be very happy with the site and some might even call it scam just because they were banned or never paid. Another problem with Trustpilotreviews is they can be manipulated. Some companies might hire reviews to post 5 star reviews and manipulate reviews. For example, a lot of HYIP and Ponzi sites built positive reviews by paying reviewers.