Does having alot of money makes one more attractive?

Not at all, money doesn't make you more attractive. Money will only help you maintain your attractiveness. The only thing I can can tell for sure is women are more likely to be attracted to men who has a bulgy wallet. Money makes one more enhanced and exposed to the society. Those who have money has little to no worry when it comes to fashion or buying the latest pair of shoe is the latest gadget in town. These can cause stairs and attraction towards him/her. Where am I moving at, Money enhance attractiveness, so it's a yes and no answer for me. Let me know what you think...

Carpon

Valued Contributor
Having money makes someone attractive for real!
I don't know why you said it does not, but indeed having money makes you very attractive.

But first we must be conscious of what sort of attractiveness we are talking about in this context. But I guess we are talking of appearance and looks.
Of course there are many people who are actually ugly, sorry to say, in the face but due to their money, many people are attracted to them and ironically there are many physically attractive people who are poor and are not able to attract a single person to themselves.

Human beings usually relate with people who they can be able to benefit from and I guess there is no stressed out benefits that are attached to being attractive especially if you have no money.

Having money really makes people attractive and if you doubt that, make an example out of yourself or someone and see how money attracts people like food attracts flies.