General insurance Does insurance worth it?

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I've receive mixed responses concerning how insurance companies operate and the terms and conditions they offer per insurance premium policy.

Some sessions of people say, insurance aren't beneficial cos, when they find out that your chances of gaining high on a particular premium you opt for, after they have conducted survey to ascertain the information concerning you. they will increase their premium service, so you'll pay more, and offer you terms of conditions that will make you to slip off from earning much from their insurance offers.

While some session says, it is worth it provided you meet up with paying the premium service, and knowing the premium package you're opting for, and not moving to insurance sheepishly without adequate knowledge about what you're about insuring.

With the information you've gathered around insurance do you think it worth the investment?

Mika

VIP Contributor
If you paid $100 for auto insurance and if you did not encounter any accident, your $100 is a wastage. However, if you encounter an accident and your damages were assessed as $1000, by spending $100, you will get a coverage of $1000. The same goes for other kinds of insurance coverage.

Mandy96

Valued Contributor
Actually I don’t know much about insurance but most of the insurance company in my country only care about how to make money from you because if you ever need them you will regret ever doing business with them. Generally, insurance should be some kind of assurance that keeps you going even when you want to take some unreasonable risk in life.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
I'm not a professional, when it comes to insurance but as far as this is a general insurance view, I think I should have a say. Insurance has it's value when it comes to the liability of going through a lot of risks at what you do or the kind of business you conducts, but the irony is, you don't benefit from insurance when you are not having or facing tribulations. Though, it depends on the insurance plan. So, we have to beg for problems to gain from insurance.... funny though!

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Insurance has both advantages and disadvantages but I think their advantages is much better than the disadvantages. when you enroll for an insurance scheme and your property get damaged, then you will be covered and you will not encounter any losses. The disadvantage is that if you do not encounter any losses then your money is wasted. Generally, insurance is worth it.

Josemendez

Verified member
chances of gaining high on a particular premium you opt for, after they have conducted survey to ascertain the information concerning you. they will increase their premium service, so you'll pay more, and offer you terms of conditions that will make you to slip off from earning much from their insurance offers.
This is a wrong assumption. Also you need to understand that there are various kinds of insurance and various way it works . There people who insures their cars and they are been given a new one or have the damaged one repaired in terms of accident. Here the person pays money monthly to them but receives money when his car developed issues . Similarly this happens in life insurance .

sincerem

VIP Contributor
This is a wrong assumption. Also you need to understand that there are various kinds of insurance and various way it works . There people who insures their cars and they are been given a new one or have the damaged one repaired in terms of accident. Here the person pays money monthly to them but receives money when his car developed issues . Similarly this happens in life insurance .
Do you know that something wrong must happen to us before gaining from insurance company? If nothing happens it means we are directly improving their company's status.

But nonetheless, uncharacterized circumstances do occur, that's why people benefit from it. But where by we lose our precious lives from any of the natural disaster, we won't benefit from the insurance rather the nominees who stand for us as next kins take the benefits.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
What you recieve from people is normal. People will always have diffrent opinions about an issue. The most important thing is that we should not venture into insurance just because we want to feel among. We need to know whether insurance policy and the type that we want to opt for actually is the best for us. And whether we even really need it.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
What you recieve from people is normal. People will always have diffrent opinions about an issue. The most important thing is that we should not venture into insurance just because we want to feel among. We need to know whether insurance policy and the type that we want to opt for actually is the best for us. And whether we even really need it.
Yes, we shouldn't enter into insurance policy, because we want to feel among the crew who are registered members. Rather, we should evaluate factors influencing it, and our benefits when we choose to venture into insurance. I can't venture into insurance policy when my chances of success there is slim.

Bookwormlux

Valued Contributor
insurance generally is worth it because when something happens to you, they will be ever willing to assist you in getting to meet your needs at that time even when you do not have money so I believe it is a risk that is worth taking and beneficial in the long run.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
insurance generally is worth it because when something happens to you, they will be ever willing to assist you in getting to meet your needs at that time even when you do not have money so I believe it is a risk that is worth taking and beneficial in the long run.
That's the essence of insuring our lives with insurance, so our health, lives and property gets insured by an insurance company. Without the benefits that is attached to every premium policy we wouldn't be around insurance trying to invest and recoup precious reward in the future.

Bookwormlux

Valued Contributor
That's the essence of insuring our lives with insurance, so our health, lives and property gets insured by an insurance company. Without the benefits that is attached to every premium policy we wouldn't be around insurance trying to invest and recoup precious reward in the future.
But sometimes, I think that only people who are wealthy are able to secure some insurance benefits for themselves and their family members. Which then means that, it will be impossible for the poor and middle class to ever consider and insurance package at all as they rarely have some money to spare for such purposes at all. I think this is why insurance companies rarely get patronized in countries that are developing.

Setho

VIP Contributor
Insurance when we are looking at it from a general perspective is actually something that is useful for you to have. Unforeseen events as the name implies is something that you do not know whether it will happen or not. But in the event that it happens you are sure that you might get something that is even more than what you have been investing.