Does lucky contributes to the success of the business?

Activator230822

Verified member
As far as I am concerned, the persons luck and fortune contributes to a fraction on the successfulness of anything they do including the business. However with that being said it's therefore depends on the one's lucky and fortune for the success in life and endeavours.

I personally think this is very true because I have seen so many people having that favour of being uplifted by great people yet they are minorities and seem very inferior in deed. That's why you can see a person who had started the same business in the same place, with the same account of capital and eventually succeeded than their predecessors.

In most cases your lucky is the one responsible for connecting you with the right connections, better opportunities and great people that can lead you through and provide you with the right support till you realise your destiny as far your business is concerned.

I suppose your fortune plays a major role on the success of your life on the sense that you can see the financial investors coming on your way to persuade you that they can help you expand your business through investing their money in it because they believe in you , yet there are so many people had applied for that opportunity for years in vain.