Does making money have to be stressful.

CALVINDOL

VIP Contributor
There is a true saying that money does not grow on trees and the reason why majority of people make statements like this is because in order to achieve money we need to work hard and industriously to achieve it . It has always been advised and emphasized either by our guardians and parents why we must throw away the negative habits of reluctancy and unwillingness if we want to successfully achieve financial freedom and also we must replace reluctancy and unwillingness with great qualities such as persistence and determination . And also having patience is also part of the plan as well . A lot of people believe that with the help of the internet the stress that exist and making money is totally no more but to be sincere in as much as the internet is in existence to help individuals like you and I to less-stressfully and less-time consumingly sufficiently and adequately make money it is still beneficial that we understand that making money online is not all free and smooth because to some extent we need to be hard working and industrious as well .

Some websites in the internet and considered to be free and user-friendly but they are not entirely free because nothing good comes easy and nothing good comes without hard work and industriousness , so in order to sufficiently and adequately make-money-online we need to give him our all that include our time, energy , knowledge , and sometimes our monetary assets .

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
Do not confuse an industrious attitude or a hardworking behaviour has been stressful . From what we have learnt money in lead is a very important asset that every individual must endeavour to have possibility to an extent but money cannot come to us if we are not ready to work for it . Nothing good comes easy and there is absolutely nothing as good as money coming your way that is why I can order for you to achieve financial freedom or accomplish massive wealth you need to put yourself into good work and into good industrious attitudes and behaviour .

Although there are some legit and free website in the internet claiming that they do not collect a Penny from their users and members it is totally important that we understand that this website are not entirely free because for a reason we need to be present and we need to put in our time and our energy in order to make something massive and rewarding from it . .

King bell

VIP Contributor
There's a common belief that making money is a difficult, stressful process. While it's true that there are things involved in being able to make money, whether your goal is to be rich or just have enough for food and rent, if you follow the steps below you'll find that your journey to prosperity can actually be quite manageable.
1. Start your journey with a solid financial foundation. Building a solid financial foundation takes time. The key is to have a system that you follow consistently and stick with it, even when times are tough.
2. Go after your goals with one hundred percent focus and tenacity. Our society today is focused on making money, but we forget that our ultimate goal should be to be happy! We work long hours, resign jobs we love and forget about our dreams in order to make money so that we can buy things we don't really need or want. It's a vicious cycle – the more we try to make money, the less happy we are. The truth is that if you set goals and chase after them with passion, you'll find yourself making money easily and having fun doing it.
3. Create something of great value for others. The easiest way to make money is by creating something of value for others, whether it's your own products or the products you create for others. If people love what you've created, they'll be willing to pay for it – even if you can't charge anything yet!
4. Take control of your finances by creating a budget and sticking to it consistently. A lot of us don't realize how much money we waste. To take control of your financial future, you need to know how much money you make and how much money is coming in and going out. Then you need to devise a budget that lets you save for the things you really want to buy.
5. Set aside at least 10% of everything you make for savings, investments or charity. The best way to make money is by saving or investing it so that it can earn more for us down the road. Even if we just save part of what we earn, our wealth can grow significantly over time.

Ithedicious

Valued Contributor
In the cost of me trying to locate trusted
platforms that will be less stressful for me to make money I have lost so much money to scammers through investment and other platforms that ask that we pay money. Posting on paid to post website is what I am trying to stick to now because that is one of the most legit way I have been able to make money online without problems.

It is not easy to make money but that does not really mean that making of money is difficult , sometimes a lot of people have become millionaires without even having to face a serious difficulties , they only try as much as possible to use technology to invent stuff people will be interesting. .
It all depends on the type of business you are interested to do and how you want to do it that will determine its success.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
One thing we all need to know is that work is work and cone with it's own stress and until you begins to understand this would you be able to be consistent with your daily tasks. Even hobby we have sometimes become stressful. if you love to play football, you also stress yourself by even standing up to kick the ball. But what makes it different from work is because you have set your mind to enjoy it.

So in essence jobs can be stressful but what will help you is of you have the mindset that you wznt to enjoy it. For me I set my mind first on what I can enjoy with the money I get from working. This propels me to work even more and I set my mind to enjoy it.

So if you want to do better, try to see your job as a hobby and try enjoying it.

Richee84

In life there is actually nothing that come easy, everything in life is a process.
Making money in life will not just come easy without little effort or stress, so therefore making money in life is not stress free.
At the commencement of every business, they are bound to face one challenges or the other, but if the management can overcome such challenges or obstacles to survive then the business will become a little bit less stressful for the management team in future.
Most of all the successful business owner today can say what they do now in their business is less stressful while still making good profit out of the business but the fact remains that they did not just grow and get to where they are in one day. They have also pass through challenges in the early life of their business.
My take on this is that it is very possible to make money without much stress but this will only happen to businesses that have survive all odds to get to it peak. When business has been developed to a certain standard, then we can say making money from such business will not be stressful to the owner.

GreatSuccess

In the expense of me attempting to find trusted
stages that will be less unpleasant for me to bring in cash I have lost such a lot of cash to tricksters through venture and different stages that ask that we pay cash. Presenting on paid on post site is the thing I am attempting to adhere to now since that is one of the most genuine way I have had the option to bring in cash online without issues.

It isn't not difficult to bring in cash yet that doesn't exactly imply that creation of cash is troublesome , in some cases a many individuals have become tycoons without confronting a serious challenges , they just attempt however much as could reasonably be expected to utilize innovation to concoct stuff individuals will revenue. .
Everything relies upon the sort of business you are intrigued to do and how you believe should do it that will decide its prosperity.

Mastergp

Verified member
Making money no doubt does not have to be stressful but one need to be work hard in order to gain it. Many people have being working through a lot in life searching on how to make money and they fine it stressful, that is to say circumstances can make it look stressful to us.
Many people are caring for themselves and family so as to survive they fine it more stressful at times most of this people may either be emotional trouble, sick and they is a woman living close to me she is a single mom who lost her husband in a car accident. She has being the one caring for her 3 children all the ups and down of the family is upon her and worst part is that her husbands parents we're staying with her before she lost her husband it was not easy for her, she herself is suffering from diabetics most times she over react at every little thing on her neighbors, friends, this wasn't her fault because of the stress's she facing every day makes it hard for her to bear the pain most times she may have wonder how to pay her children school fees how to care for his mother and father in-law and her family too seeing that she is the only child likewise her husband it wasn't easy to bear the pain of making money.

Axis

Banned
Most times making money is kind of a stressful task to do. Especially when you are making money offline this is stressful because going to work everyday and waking up very early in the morning preparing for work is even a stressful tax staying up on the traffic under the hot sun is also stressful and how these contribute to stressfulness at work. What is some cases making money within stressful especially when it concerns making money online. Although there are some aspects in making money online that seems to be stressful but generalizing it making money online seems less stressful because it is easy and performing tasks such as posting of content and I guess you don't have to write it but rather you can use the microphone on your keyboard in typing the words you like. And also staying at the comfort of your house it is possible that you can make money online in that case it can be less stressful unlike offline jobs in which you will be paying transport fare going through and fro every day which can be stressful

E

eldavis

Well it depends on how you see things though, for some, making money be it though the online method or offline is seen as a stressful task. But the truth of the matter is that there are persons who are currently making money with ease. First and foremost a person working in a toxic environment would definitely find work in such place as stressful, or a person who is into a particular job he or she has no passion for would definitely tag it as being stressful. While there are others who might actually be involved in a job that is stressful but due to the fact that they have a passion for the job or they. actually like the job, they would in no way see the job as stressful

Frankdan

Making money online doesn't have to be stressful. It's erroneous to believe that making money online need to be stressful. Also, hardworking should not be confused with stressful. To make money online, you have to be hardworking and dedicated. There are a lot of times I made over $100 on my phone without leaving my home. Most times I sleep on my bed and I am making money. Is that stressful?
Those that published book on Amazon are making money even when they're sleeping and some of them will collect royalty fees till they die. Making money online doesn't need to stressful.

Suba

Staff member
Each type of work will have different levels of stress, some have a small stress level and there are also jobs with a high level of stress. especially if the performance or work results are not in accordance with what we expect. so that the results of their hard work are very unsatisfactory so that it will trigger stress on him. for example a blogger/webmaster who has published a lot of content but only a few of their content is indexed on Google, as well as Youtubers who lack visitors and subscribers. Online jobs that have high levels of stress if you have an online store but there are no buyers. Forex, crypto, stock traders also have a high level of stress. so the point is not high or low stress levels but how you can control stress.

Abessive

No, but if you face any problems, the only way to approach it positively would be to conduct a market survey and understand the main points in what isn’t working out. Automatically, when you follow a schedule and set a routine, in time, the stress lowers and confidence rises. Stay patient.

Carpon

Valued Contributor
Actually making money online must not be a stressful job but that does not mean that if you find it stressful then you should quit.
Like personally I'm having to manage so many stress with making money online because am not so used to it and I've not gone deep to the extent that I work little to earn much. So your experience level in a particular sort of trade also matters when talking about stress that you cab accumulate from it.

But depending on your mind set and discipline, others may see a job as stressful due to their laziness while other won't see it as stressful but all things being equal, working online or anywhere should be an enjoyable expedition regardless of the fact that you have to manage stress or not and try to derive pleasure from it and make the best use of your opportunities because they may be building your capacity.