Does PI (pioneer coin) worth the time?

Haypril

PI (pioneer coin) is a new Crypto currency in the world of Crypto but presently has no value.
This coin creator look into bitcoin and some other leading cryptocurrencies advantage and disadvantages, then try to come up with a better result.
Pi network presently have over 12 million people. And presently, pi rate of mine has been halved 0.2, which means the early comers have mined in higher rate than the present stage. According to the mobile mining app, the next stage of it mining is Monnet which will also be halved to 0.1.

There are things you need to know about pi network.

1. Register with your real name as it appears on your Government approved ID Card and your account number

2. Be patient and ask question

3.Presently pi worth nothing near 1 kobo

4. Pi has potential to be worth more than most leading coin.

5. Pi from one of the best team.

Assignment

1. Download the app
2. Install it
3. Register
4. Use referral code (Haypril) as invitation code
5. Start mining.

My question is, will PI (pioneer coin) worth the time invested in mining and what do you think it value will be?

Georgeadawara

Sometimes today we undergrad the new upcoming crypto currency the new crypto poineer is a new coin that has no value as of now the pi coin will be lunch very soon a d pi cion has a great feature ahard of it the currency pi coin will be the currency that will be appreciating as Soon as I will be lunch to the crypto currency world.
Ivis advicerble for you to invest or register for the poineer coin Manning so that you will be able to get the free buns of it for those that start it .

Sammyesx

There is no guarantee that off be wor a dime in the future but that was how bitcoin, I believe then people will think it is not worth the stress but since the mining is free then there is no harm in mining pi coin all one has to do is just a cli of a button then the it mines automatically till the next day.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Im mining PI coin but it seems that it will take some time to see the coin being live on the crypto market. With over 10 million PI users worldwide. I think the community of creators of the airdrop have achieved its aim before coming live. I'm still speculating and hoping that the coin comes live sooner.