Forex Does trailing stop loss exist on MT4 and MT5?

Kingstone

Setting stop-loss is one of the best ways to manage risks in trading forex or crypto. It has been one of the few things I learned so late because I do not usually believe that it is good to control how the market will go. My strategy is to always trust that market will go in my direction since it is placed according to my strategy. Once all the tools I used to check the movement are met, I believe that I should be setting a take profit and not a stop loss. However, in recent weeks, I have learned the hard way that setting a stop loss is good. Also, I have come across a certain kind of stop loss. It is called the training stop.

I do not know how to set it up or do not know it exists. It has been given me issues since and that is why I decided to ask how to go about it. I know it's going to help me to succeed in forex trading as I plan to become a full time trader.

Victorial

I really do not think trailing stop exist on both meta traders on Android phones. I think this has to do with the system features as you will get many features and indicators on the system than on regular phones. That is one of the reasons many people prefer to trade on their system than on the phones. Although it is easy to trade on the phone because it is mobile enough, one will be denied some features also. I do not own a system and so I can not confirm the authenticity of that. I use mobile phones and I enjoy it

Mary Frederick

Full time traders invest their whole day in trading. On the other hand, if you want to trade risk-freely, you can go for day trading. Eurotrader provides smooth trading platform, narrow trading spread, high leverage and high security of funding.

FXOchartist

Verified member
Risk management is very important in forex trading besides money management, because we can't control the market and not always the prices movement will move on our expectation, when occur suddenly movement the price against order, without stop loss could dragged floating loss in big number, and possible margin call account.

Trading with using MT4 terminal FXOpen, I always use stop loss to manage the risk, I like to use pending order for this to adjust risk management, despite not always hitted. I rarely using trailing stop, but we can use trailing stop on MT4 or MT5, simply click right on ticket order and you will see new window and you can choose trailing stop number to enable.

Ivo Zetticci

Verified member
I see many traders buy signals from outside groups but these signals hardly come to fruition for them. The more a trader studies the more, the more he becomes innovative about the market. The facilities of Eurotrader broker are convenient for minimizing trading risk.

Dita Walczak

Verified member
Trailing stop exists on mt4 trading platform as I am trading with FXOpulence broker. But I don’t know about mt5 one because I don’t trade on this platform.

Wayne

Setting stop-loss is one of the best ways to manage risks in trading forex or crypto. It has been one of the few things I learned so late because I do not usually believe that it is good to control how the market will go. My strategy is to always trust that market will go in my direction since it is placed according to my strategy. Once all the tools I used to check the movement are met, I believe that I should be setting a take profit and not a stop loss. However, in recent weeks, I have learned the hard way that setting a stop loss is good. Also, I have come across a certain kind of stop loss. It is called the training stop.

I do not know how to set it up or do not know it exists. It has been given me issues since and that is why I decided to ask how to go about it. I know it's going to help me to succeed in forex trading as I plan to become a full time trader.
Trailing Stop loss can be done by obtain a system that to be plug into your metatrader software sir.
you will have to find it on Indicator type or EA form to support.

moonchild

VIP Contributor
Yes, if a stop loss exists then you can definitely secure your profits because what trailing means is just securing the profits you've made already and riding the trend and on PC there are some indicators that are configured with algorithms that can help trail your profits depending on the market structure.

There are different ways to skin a cat they say, but I rather trail my stomach last manually that's what I can see and control a robot can make a mistake and adjust your sl close to the price which will In turn lead exiting the market before the trend is exhausted.