Does Your Child Manage Your Business?

Bisolami

Verified member
One of the best things parents can do for themselves and their children is to teach their children how to run the business that they do. It is surely going to help the business because they will not have any reason to start looking for jobs after they graduate from the University. They would already have something that they do at the moment instead of being jobless for a while.

I have been managing my mother's business for so long and I think I want to engage in it after I finish serving my country. Do you also manage your parents business or does your child manage your business?

uptrendfinancialsignal

Verified member
It is a good thing to allow your children to manage your business because it is one of the ways at which you can train them and make them better in the future . There are some parents who do not even want their child to know learn what the profession that they are engaged in presently and I want to fault such attitude that it is wrong and should not be encouraged no matter what . You should try allow your children to gain relevant skills on what you doing presently . This is one of the ways to hone them and make them a better person in the future because the whole world is shifting towards gaining skills to make decent money online or carrying out offline activities.