Doing signups on Picoworkers?

niche

Verified member
Compared to most other microjob websites, Picoworkers has plenty of work, often hundreds of jobs are listed. However, many of the jobs are very time consuming, the user has to visit a large number of pages to get paid a small amount like $0.03. Signups are a comparatively easy way of making more money, though personal information may have to be provided. Approval of the signup will take some time. Has anyone done signup work on Picoworkers and were all the sign ups or registrations approved?

saoussen5765

Valued Contributor
For me it is boring task because you need to stay 15 minutes to make single signup especially if required to fill manually account and activate it not using Google Plugin added to SMS verification.

E

eldavis

That's the problem with these sites, I have an account on picoworker but most times I find it really discouraging to work there due to the fact that I have so many things I need to take care of with so little time. Most times when you consider the stress, the pay is not worth it. Even on other sites like picoworker such as timebucks, the pay is not worth the stress in most cases.

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
I don't work on Picoworkers. I found this site a long time ago but was never interested in working on the site because of the nature of tasks and the amount paid by each tasks. I cannot visit website, ********* and earn 3 cents. I can't even sign up in a website for 8-10 cents. Some tasks on picoworkers even requires you to create gmail accounts and handover to the client, which is of course illegal. However, I have used picoworkers to hire workers for the tasks like subscribing youtube channel, watching videos, liking videos, following facebook or instagram page etc. It is better use a site like picoworkers to get followers and subscriber compared to buying followers and subscribers because you will at least get human followers. However, no longer use picoworkers. I hear that recently picoworkers has rebranded to sproutgigs. Perhaps the site is moving towards freelancing rather than micro jobs.