Don’t Look for an Easy Method, Try Legit Method

Mika

VIP Contributor
When it comes to making money online or offline, a lot of people look for a method that is easy. While searching for an easy method, they end up joining scam programs or unethical methods. For instance, a lot of people want to make money on youtube. One of the easiest ways to make money on youtube recommended by so-called youtube gurus is by downloading creative commons videos and then re-uploading them. However, when people start using this method, they end up losing their account, and never get monetized, or get demonetized. People want to get easy money, so when they see a program that tells them that they will get 2X profit in 7 days, they immediately join and get scammed.

Instead of looking for easy methods, try legit money-making methods. For instance, instead of just re-uploading videos, try editing these creative commons videos by adding substantial original content. Instead of joining a program, that promises 2 X return in 7 days, try investing through a proper trading platform or crypto exchange.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
Well stated, I hope a lot of newbies will see this post and not make the same mistakes others that came before them made. A lot of people offline just believe that free money can be made online so they come in with this idea and when once their eyes set on scamming ads that they can invest their money and make x2 of it, they want to try out and gets scam.

Instead people need to know there's no free money anywhere and look for legit paying ways to make money. The jobs are always there and they are legit paying sites just locate them and start working to make money.

Money that you even sweat to make, you would put it into more valuable use than even free money. So I totally agree with this ideology sear h out for jobs to do that you would get paid than looking for the easy way out.

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
I absolutely agree. When I hear a lot of people not being able to make money or being scammed, I just want to laugh at them. People are not making money because they are not using proper earning site, people are being cheated because they are not using genuine platform. People want to take shortcut road to success, and then end up getting scammed. Whey do they run after low paying tasks or sites when there are a lot of high paying sites. Why do they complain about not having skills to do high paying jobs when learning skills is so easy these days, you don't even need money to learn skills. No one starts as an expert, everyone begin as a novice, and they gradually improve their skills, knowledge, expertise, and experience. When you are trying to work and make money online, you also need to have patience because it might take time.