Don't forget these in your forex analysis

amakaokafor

Banned
Knowing when to enter a trade is great,but not setting your take profit and stoploss is the worst,because you are not In charge of the market, the market goes where ever it wants to go,so not setting your stoploss can liquidate your account,and also not setting take profit can make you waste your time in the market with nothing to show for it

Before somebody should take a trade or open up a position I usually advice that you should have entry triggers and also your invalidation points. This is coupled up with a particular targets that you are having in mind where the target is going to be where you are going to place your take profit and the invalidation point is where you are going to place your stop loss. This is going to make you not to be too greedy and also it is going to make you not to overdo it especially when you are losing so much money in the market.

My profit expectation isn’t big and so I avoid volatility by trading in non-volatile currency pairs. It will keep you on the safe side against crashes because sometimes a single crash can drive them away from the market. In this situation, trading in non-volatile pairs can be a solution to stay out of risk. With FXOpulence broker, you can smoothly trade even during market volatility.

Always trading with a plan. Plan trading will help traders to work and minimize their emotions in trading, plan trading involves system trading or strategy trading, money management, and risk management. Make trading simple rather than complicated in minds. If you still have less confidence trading in real account, practice in the demo ECN FXOpen because learning trading in the ECN network is good trading conditions.